BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20425)
Laura C.
Edmonton, AB
Such a unique brand that has such cute clothes and accessories. The purses are to die for. Love the little details of bows and pearls. The quality is also excellent.
Carmella F.
Brampton, MT
I have a phone case and a purse from them and they're so pretty and luxe. I love how great they look with my oufits. Really great quality products and they workers are super helpful.
𝙆 𝙍.
Maple
Love this bag! It’s the perfect size for a mom like me! Always on the run. Light enough to carry around all day but still with enough room to fit all my “mom stuff”
Jenny 🎀.
Vancouver, BC
I love everything Kate spade! The clothing is so unique and cute. You can find pieces that you wouldn’t anywhere else. The purses are also timeless and are durable.
Emma G.
Scarborough , ON
Love this brand I get all my purses from Kate spade,kinda pricey but the bags last a really long time recommend for anyone that wasn’t s beautiful long lasting bag.
Elizabeth R.
santiago
Every penny is well spent. Their products are awesome!! I bought a hand bag that is great! I always receive complimets about it. The style and colors are fabulous !
Mitali K.
I love the brand, it is very long lasting and has efficient products. I love their bags, they are my favourite and it might be a little pricey. But worth the price
Sakshi U.
Toronto
I have several bags from Kate Spade and I love the quality of the material and how durable they are. The design is peppy fresh and young perfect for the millennial
Luvlee F.
When I purchase from Kate Spade brand it is only for purses. It is my favorite purse brand with good quality product and has a wide variety of colors to look chic.
Cindy B.
Love my Kate Spade purse. It’s the perfect size, big enough for every day use without being to heavy. It still looks brand new after a year of everyday use.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?