BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20555)
Eylin R.
Miami
I own about 4 pairs of iPhone cases from Kade Spade. They are super cute and everyone comments about them. The quality is the best I’ve seen. I recommend shopping there if you’re looking for a chic and girly cover.
Natalie R.
San Antonio, TX
Kate Spade New York - Wrap Case For Apple® Iphone® 7 - Saffiano Black/gold Logo Plate I have the case and the wallet and I absolutely love it. I’m always complimented on it in public. Would def recommend this to anyone with an iPhone.
Sidney G.
Seattle, WA
I bought a black purse as a splurge item when I got a new job and it’s one of my favorite purchases of all time! I use it everyday and it shows almost no signs of wear. It’s a smaller handbag, but you can fit so much inside! I love that it comes with a strap too!
Kylie N.
Los Angeles , CA
Kate spade is my girl! Love my kate spade purse! I’ve had it for over 3 years and still looks brand new. 100% worth the price. Planning on purchasing another one for my collection! Summer lines are always so cute!
Makaila L.
attleboro
I love everything Kate spade it’s cute it’s fun and flirty everything matches simple items but can also spice up an outfit Kate Spade is a perfect combination of luxury and functionality always a fan will recommend
Jasmin M.
Hamilton
She has some great stuff cute handbags and just great quality. I have some phone cases and I makeup bag from her they last a long time . And are sturdy.I will shop from Kate again I normally buy online are a TJMax
Sophia K.
Kate Spade always delivers unique and quality products. I often shop her products for not only myself, but for family as well. I have purchased wallets and keychains, and have yet to purchase a handbag for myself.
Ashley O.
Port Orchard, WA
My go-to brand when looking for purses and wallets especially. I love how each season’s trends always seem to match perfectly with my personality. There is truly something for everyone and it’s such a good quality.
Beverly E.
Irvine
I have so many purses from Kate Spade I've lost count. I love the quality, the simplicity, and the price point. Everything about these purses are great. I have one for every occasion and the experience is always lovely. The atmosphere is always friendly and I don't ever feel judged or pressured when I shop here!
Emily H.
Knoxville
Kate Spade has always had high quality purses that look so much more luxurious than other retailers. You can also always find them for a great price in places like TJ maxx and Marshalls. I definitely recommend it.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?