BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Brittany B.
Costa Mesa, CA
Kate Spade is one of my favorite brands for purses. They last a long time and they always have so many purses to choose from that I like so I always have a hard time choosing. I highly recommend this brand!
Storm E.
Gaffney, SC
I love the Kate Spade outlet! Such good deals on such beautiful purses. Tue regular Kate Spade stores are just too overpriced in my opinion and most of the time the sales girls watch you like hawks and continuously ask you if you’re doing okay. At the outlet it’s a much more peaceful trip without constant hounding and over the top prices.
Liz K.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely love Kate Spade. They have the cutest wedding and engagement gifts. I also love the bath towels. The towels are beautiful and last forever. Kate Spade products are worth the price because they are made with good quality.
Danielle T.
Freeburg
I absolutely am in love with this brand. Yes it can be pricey but it’s a premium brand and the quality has always been stellar. From the jewelry to the bags I have never had any issues with quality. The styles are quirky and unique and just fun. This has replaced all other brands like Coach and Michael Kors for me. I don’t want boring basics and this company delivers on beautifully designed pieces.
Blackburn B.
I loveeee Kate spade ! It’s a little bit on the pricey side so I shop there when I feel like splurging. My favorite purchase is my hand bag that I brought a couple of months ago & it’s still good as new. I would buy again !
Who's t.
I have a passport holder from Kate Spade and always get compliments on how cute and useful it is.
Lela B.
I love all of their products! This is the only brand of purses I buy. They are sturdy and really hold up!
Patricia T.
Montclair, CA
Kate Spade is my fave! I’ve been collecting a few since I was 18 and I love them all! I love how they have so many colors and designs to choose from! They have designs for women (even kids) of all ages as well. I always go to KS stores and all associates are always so nice and helpful.
Kami S.
I recently bought some ear cuffs and they were so comfortable. I didn’t get them in white because I knew that I would get them dirty, so I got them in Black.
Natalie J.
I love Kate Spade products. They always have such quality handbags and wallets. I have bought numerous from them and they last me years
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?