BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Sarah H.
Macon
I have a few Kate Spade products, and I love them all! My favorite is a purse I purchased about 2 years ago. The purse has held up so well, and the price was great for the quality. I would definitely recommend any Kate Spade products!
claire w.
Brookfield
The bags that I have from there have outstanding quality and always compliment my look. My wallet is bright pink and also compliments my personality. That is my favorite purchase ever. I will defiantly purchase more Kate Spade purses.
Izzy R.
I bought a cute Kate spade wallet from Nordstrom I love it and I use it all the time super good quality I’m impressed I love this brand so cute it’s a gorgeous light blue color which adds a little pop I’ll definitely shop there again
Jaclynn C.
Pebble Beach
I have always loved Kate spade because if their fun playful prints and durable bags. I take mine with me everywhere I go and they wear very well and can be cleaned very easily. They also have great classic trendy dresses every season.
Megan E.
Melbourne, FL
Love Kate Spade, and her bags! Well made, a clean look and the colors are heavenly. For me, I’m obsessed with simple. I hate flashy and these bags are perfectly designed. I’m in need of a new tote so I’ll be on the lookout very soon!
Charl C.
Pittsburgh
I love everything about this brand! The bags are so stunning and classy statement pieces that can fit into any wardrobe! I have a Sam bag and it goes with everything and is practical, it’s cute and fits everything you will need in it.
Mary B.
hermosa Beach
Kate Spade products are always amazing! I have at least 5 bags and they’re all so timeless and versatile. Online shopping with Kate Spade is also so easy and my orders are always shipped quickly. They also have great customer service!
miriam g.
I bought some activewear and the pieces are amazing!!!! It offers z bit of compression in all the right places witch makes it easier to workout. What I live about the activewear is that it stays tight and doesn't get loose or stretch.
Sonia S.
San Francisco
I am a loyal customer of Kate spade and have used variety of products from them. I love their accessories ,their clothes and handbags. I recently purchased their handbag and a necklace. I love their designs and the range of products .
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
I truly cannot say enough positive things about Kate Spade. Perhaps the more affordable version in comparison to DVF- Kate Spades' bold prints, lively designs and versatility throughout the collections provide anyone and everyone something to enjoy!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?