BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20580)
Mig C.
I’m in love with Kate spade. The first hand bag I purchased from them was 5 years ago... I still have it, it still looks like new and it’s so wearable, like it never goes off-season! I always buy and will always keep buy from this brand! And to be honest I see the prices so fair, like the price is too good for this infinite bags.
Shauna D.
Canada
Love Kate Spade from jewelry to purses and all those beautiful clothing items so many gorgeous items. Great store for a special treat for yourself or a gift for that special someone.
Zharyne P.
Block 4 lot 11 sentrina subdivision purok 1 barangay latag lipa city batangas
I’m addicted to kate spade product and I felt like sephora is one of the most trusted online store so I have decided to purchase one. The shipping and it’s price is somehow expensive but worth it.
Leah s.
c
I would totally reccomend “Kate spade” to you! They have many options such as clothes, purses, phone cases etc. I would definitely reccomend this and there products are long lasting
Ksenya P.
richmond hill
Love the style. Love the quality of products. Love the way I feel when I am wearing one of the bags. They have an array of products averaging any budget, average price on the market and higher end products as well. Attaching a photo of my most recent purchase!
Shay R.
Parañaque
Keds X katespade.com

Comfortability 3/5
Style 4/5
Wearability 3/5
Durability 3/5

Overall, i must say that its good for those people who likes to go out at night or chill at bars because this might add a statement to your outfit of the night :)
Kriza C.
London
Everyone loves Kate Spade. I have recently bought a crossbody bag in a baby blue colour and I love it so much! I bought it to match my outfits for summer and the quality is very good! I have a few more items from Kate Spade. I have a black tote bag which is 5 years old now and some purses and I would definitely buy more!
Maddie V.
I love Kate spades purses and wallets and phone cases. I have 2 purses, one wallet and 3 phone cases. I reach for Kate spade every time I need a little pick me up. The purses are amazing and last a lifetime!
nina m.
I purchased a purse from here the design is beautiful but unfortunately the quality Isn't the greatest. The zipper on my purse broke and would not zip again and it was only 2 weeks after purchase. I will shop here again for sure as the prices are decent and design is amazing. Maybe the bag I got had a defect who knows.
Just bought myself a new Kate spade cross body bag and the pattern is to due for. I have never left Kate spade without buying something. If it’s not for me, I’m buying an accessory or bag for someone else. The jewelry is my favourite as well, she never fails to come out with new and beautiful patterns and designs
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?