BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20556)
Sara R.
Woodstock, ON
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Kate spade is a staple. I own a few wallets a clutch and a passport holder. The quality is there and the products last a long time. I would say its expensive but any brand name is going to come with that cost. If you want a nice solid wallet or bag you cant go wrong with kate spade. The colours are always so vibrant
Rieley
I purchased a Kate Spade purse a few years ago and I absolutely love it. It is a polka dot print and is super big so I have lots of room to store all my essentials. Kate Spade is very expensive and so some of their products are an investment but if you are willing to spend that kind of money it is totally worth it.
Lorraine L.
Amo esta marca, sus carteras son lo máximo. No me gusta mucho la ropa que venden, pero sus carteras se sienten de muy buena calidad y en su página web siempre tienen un descuento o algo.
Stephanie C.
Ottawa, ON
Love Kate Spade as a brand! The products are simple and stylish. Youthful and sophisticated. I have a small structured cross body Kate Spade purse, and a medium sized cross body bucket bag, and love them both. They are easy to wear with any outfit and are immediately recognizable as the simple Kate Spade style.
Ashley F.
I love my Kate Spade wallet and diaper bag/tote! Both are amazing quality, durable and beautiful. I have had both for over 3 years now and they are still in perfect condition.
Jessica C.
Toronto, ON
I have purchased many bags from Kate Spade and I have loved every one of them so far.  I find the quality of the products are great as they last forever, even after several years of using and mishandling.  I do wish some of the bigger totes are lighter in general but overall great products all around!
Kerry F.
Belleville
I’m so sad that Kate Spade is no longer with us. Her purses are my favourite for design and quality. I hope the brand can survive her passing. I recommend Kate Spade products.
Kelsey F.
Brampton
This is the only purse brand I will ever shop at and it’s the only ones I own. Between bags, wallets, and even passport holders their quality and designs are great. It can be pricey but you’re paying for the product quality since it will last. Their designs are uniquely beautiful and always something different.
monique f.
brantford , ON
i’ve purchased a few wallets and phone cases from kate spade, always great quality and nice products. i highly recommend- everything ive ever purchased was to my expectations
Kaitlyn M.
Belfast
Love Kate Spade products, have a handbag that I keep as my good one, amazing quality and very well made! A bit on the expensive side but well worth the money! A wide range of products to choose from, staff are helpful. The only problem is I can never find a phone case to fit my phone! So a wider range of phone cases would be great to make my shopping experience even better!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?