BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20537)
monique f.
brantford , ON
i’ve purchased a few wallets and phone cases from kate spade, always great quality and nice products. i highly recommend- everything ive ever purchased was to my expectations
Kaitlyn M.
Belfast
Love Kate Spade products, have a handbag that I keep as my good one, amazing quality and very well made! A bit on the expensive side but well worth the money! A wide range of products to choose from, staff are helpful. The only problem is I can never find a phone case to fit my phone! So a wider range of phone cases would be great to make my shopping experience even better!
Maryssa M.
I love Kate Spade. I got a purse from here for Christmas and it’s amazing. It goes with any outfit! Obviously it was pretty expensive but the quality is amazing! It has good space inside and isn’t too bulky or anything! I use it everyday and the handles and bag over all still looks brand new! If you have the money I would totally go there for a nice hand bag!!!
🌸Tara🌸
Richmond Hill, ON
I love this brand so much. Specially the handbags that are so cute. The quality of the products are very good and when there is a sale, the prices are pretty much more affordable than other brands. I love Kate, may she rest in peace.
Rusa b.
Casa blanca
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products 😇
Jessica R.
Collingwood, ON
Everything is always such amazing quality, and so beautiful. I love everything, definitely worth the money, i use my bag and wallet every day and they still look brand new.
Catriona M.
I love Kate Spade! The staff are always available to help. the quality is great as well, I have several purses and wallets and they all are definitely worth the price. They have such great deals at the outlets as well!
Jessica H.
West lorne, ON
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I absolutely am obsessed with Kate spade I have 1 purse, 3 wallets, 6 phone cases, a watch, 2 necklaces, a bracelet, a diaper bag and acouple sets of earrings that our Kate spade. Feels like I’m missing some stuff lol. I love her stuff! I never regret buying her brand and I’ve even got my mother into Kate spade too
Alyson S.
Truro
Bought the cutest earrings at an outlet in Las Vegas! Great quality, I get lots of compliments on them! Bought a ring as well and was super cute but poor quality and broke
Danielle M.
Dartmouth, NS
LOVE this brand! I have nothing but good experiences with the bags and wallets that I have had in the past years. They last so long they're totally worth the money spent. I have just recently started buying other stuff from the store such as the jewelry and love it as well because of the amazing quality
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?