BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20517)
Alyson S.
Truro
Bought the cutest earrings at an outlet in Las Vegas! Great quality, I get lots of compliments on them! Bought a ring as well and was super cute but poor quality and broke
Danielle M.
Dartmouth, NS
LOVE this brand! I have nothing but good experiences with the bags and wallets that I have had in the past years. They last so long they're totally worth the money spent. I have just recently started buying other stuff from the store such as the jewelry and love it as well because of the amazing quality
Amirah A.
Singapore, Singapore
I love how sleek and modern the designs are! Especially their wallets and handbags! I purchased a watch from Kate Spade and was very impressed with the technical design of it’s overall look. Especially since the watch was in a shade of pink-rose gold! Still a beautiful piece regardless of the color!
Emma T.
Kate Spade is a really great brand! I purchased a clutch from here not too long ago and I use it all the time. It is pricey but they have amazing sales so you can get things up to a quarter of their original price, which is great if you’re on a budget but still like to treat yourself to nice things.
Jen W.
Leamington , ON
 I just bought a Kate Spade phone case, the quality of it is great. I love how it protects my phone and isn't flimsy. It's my favourite phone case purchase yet. I ordered it on line.  They have such cute designs, and I love the name brand. Definitely will be purchasing more of this brand.
Shannon B.
Rowley Regis, West Midlands
One of my favourite high end brands! All products are gorgeous and of an exceptional quality. The brand is reasonably priced for the quality you get. I have only shopped at the Kate Spade store in Bicester Village, but it was a pleasure. The staff were very welcoming, informative and happy to help!
Neeti V.
I love Kate Spade. The purses you find there are so CUTE. Most of their stuff is pretty affordable, comes with warranty, and the quality is really great and long-lasting. I've got two purses and a wallet from here that haven't faded or broken in the last 3 years.
Rheanna S.
Edmonton , AB
I love Kate Spade! Their purses and wallets are great quality! And they have such fun designs. A bit on the expensive side but highly recommend looking into their purses!
Tharmiha K.
I love Kate Spade because their products are very cute, and still affordable. I own 2 wallets, a wristlet and perfume from Kate Spade and they were all bought within the last year. They even offer a student discount. I love this brand because they offer luxury products for the right price.
Lauren Z.
Chilliwack, BC
I love Kate Spade! I just bought a mid-size black square handbag from there and I love how it goes with everything. The material has not faded or torn, even after a few uses! It holds a lot, especially if you love carrying makeup like me. There are a few pockets to keep things organized as well.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?