BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20477)
Beverly E.
Irvine
I have so many purses from Kate Spade I've lost count. I love the quality, the simplicity, and the price point. Everything about these purses are great. I have one for every occasion and the experience is always lovely. The atmosphere is always friendly and I don't ever feel judged or pressured when I shop here!
Jasmin M.
Hamilton
She has some great stuff cute handbags and just great quality. I have some phone cases and I makeup bag from her they last a long time . And are sturdy.I will shop from Kate again I normally buy online are a TJMax
Charlotte T.
I love Almost all Kate Spade products so it’s hard to give an unbiased opinion. I love the classy and simple look of the products and the great quality. You really can’t go wrong choosing something from Kate Spade.
Natalie R.
San Antonio, TX
Kate Spade New York - Wrap Case For Apple® Iphone® 7 - Saffiano Black/gold Logo Plate I have the case and the wallet and I absolutely love it. I’m always complimented on it in public. Would def recommend this to anyone with an iPhone.
Sarah C.
Clemson
I have a Kate Spade wallet and I wouldn’t trade it for anything. It is so durable and holds up so well! I would recommend this company to anyone and everyone! The next purchase I make from Kate Spade will be a bag!
Kylie N.
Los Angeles , CA
Kate spade is my girl! Love my kate spade purse! I’ve had it for over 3 years and still looks brand new. 100% worth the price. Planning on purchasing another one for my collection! Summer lines are always so cute!
Grace W.
Marietta
I’ve had my Kate Spade purse for almost two years and even after a lot of use, it still looks brand new! The brand is a little pricey but at the outlets you can find amazing steals as they almost always have sales!
Kayla G.
Indianapolis
I love Kate Spade! I always get long lasting and quality products! My favorite purchase ever was a Kate Spade wallet that I still use all of the time. I don’t shop here often but when I do, I am never disappointed.
Elizabeth W.
Auburn
I love their all of their items, so sleek and professional. The price is a little high, but what do you expect from a luxury brand? I suggest looking at Nordstrom Rack for some good discount pieces from Kate Spade
Ashley J.
Bridgeton
I love Kate Spade! This is one of my very favorite brands. I love how trendy yet adult ish that the brand is. Always has just what I am looking for and in the color I am looking for! High quality and really lasts!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?