BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20464)
Jasmine M.
Mississauga, ON
The Kate Spade aesthetic is EVERYTHING! The pricing is very reasonable for a luxury brand and the quality you’re getting. I do find that some of their designs are a little too dreamy, and make for an unrealistic purchase (how often are you going to carry a peacock-shaped purse?)
Christina S.
St, NL
Kate Spade is such a beautiful sophisticated brand for women today. All the handbags are very well designed and so versatile. The colors are always modern and just leave you in a cheerful mood. Her home ware and stationary is also super stylish and classic. Amazing brand that I love to support!
Monica W.
Lima
I absolutely love everything about this brand! Especially their bags and wallets. I also own some jewelry, shoes and clothing and they are all great and beautiful.
Katie B.
Brampton, ON
Kate spade can I give you enough stars. Kate spade is one of my fav accessory brands. Love their purses cluthes wallets phone cases laptop bags back backs even their clothing is bomb. Always recommend Kate spade to all my friends. I usually buy from the Toronto premium outlets.
ANDREINA L.
Barcelona
Really good, and I love all products, because it’s a good construction, and the best part of this it’s the color and prints really fabulous and so gorgeous. And the stores it’s really cute and has a fantastic employees, and the attention it’s very fine and fantastic
Candice J.
Hamilton
I own several Kate Spade purses and jewellery items. They’re all high quality, designed wells any time I wear them people notice them. Definitely a good purchase!
Oludamilola A.
Dorchester , Dorset
Love the styles of handbag/ purse. I get complements every time I carry my Kate spade purse. Mine first purchase has lasted almost 3 years so I’ve naturally continued to treat myself to a new purse from here when I can afford it.
Emily Ç.
istanbul
I love Kate spade. Her style is so classy and sophisticated with a touch of fun. For instance, her new magnetic bag covers that come in cats or owls or other fun patterns allows you to have your basic bag for work that you can dress up afterwards with a fun twist. Love it!
Caitlin S.
Biggest Kate Spade fan! I own a few of their wallets and handbags and can’t complain about any of them. My favourite one during the summer is one of their backpacks as it’s very versatile and great durable quality!
Brittany M.
fredericon
I have a Kate spade purse and I’m obsessed with it! Will be getting a few more of day! Amazing quality bags kate spade new york Cedar Street Maise Convertible Crossbody
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?