BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20535)
Courtney D.
Cambridge , ON
I love Kate spade, their products are amazing quality. They are cheaper then most high end brands. This brand has gorgeous purses and jewelry and is great quality. I would recommend shopping here!
Hannah F.
Cambridge
I have a lot of stuff from Kate Spade. I have phone cases, blankets, purses, and wallets. I love them all. I love he designs and the colours. They all look so nice and everything is great quality
krizelle S.
The shoes are just a work of art! The bags are exquisite and I would buy again when I have enough money! I would always buy the Kate Spade Body Creme because it goes on smoothly and moisturizes my skin.
Taylor T.
Little Britain , ON
I absolutely love Kate spade products. The phone cases and clutches are unbelievably adorable! I love the versatility with the patterns and colour choices! More recently I’ve been looking into purchasing shoes, I have a feeling I will not be disappointed!
Angie B.
Extremely good quality purses and wallets!! I got my bag on sale at an outlet mall and i love it. The material isnt cheap at all and it will last me forever. I wouldnt pay full price for the bags but the outlet mall always has awesome deals that you cant turn down. I definately think these products are worth the money but i prefer to get them on sale if i can.
Erin P.
London, ON
Every time i step into this store i fall in love with everything. Their purses and crossbody bags are my favourite purchases. I use them so frequently - i love alternating. I love going into the store because they have porcelain models of our electronics so we are confirming our ipads/cell phones/laptops will fit in the bag before we purchase. LOVE KATE SPADE !!!
Lauren M.
Kingston
Love Kate spade products. I have a card Walter and a large wristlet and I love them both so much! The leather is very sturdy and high quality, and the designs are so cute and fun! Looking forward to growing my collection!
Sarah C.
pickering
I love many products from Kate Spade. I do have a small across the body purse that is my holy grail. I use it everyday and it is very portable. Very beautiful as well. Definitely shop here!
Marissa A.
Sudbury
I love the products but the stores lack customer service skills... I always feel like an inconvenience when I go in the store.

One of my most recent purchase was an iPhone phone wallet/case. I purchased 3 of them in November 2017 and I am already on the third one. Quality isn’t the greatest on the tech items but I love the quality of the bags!
Sonia P.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I absolutely LOVE Kate Spade's purses/wallets. They're super beautiful, simple and high quality. Their tech cases are also adorable, I think they've done a really great job with that. Their jewellery and clothing however is not my style.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?