BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love my Kate Spade handbag. Its super stylish, matches with everything, and is of very high quality. I wear it with me everywhere and always get compliments on my bag.
Katelyn M.
I love Kate Spade when I feel like spoiling myself. My go to is always purses and perfume! I love it all. Always worth the price, it’s affordable for a luxury item that’s for sure
Lauren R.
Fargo
Kate Spade always has the cutest products and great quality that holds up through use. I have been using one of their wallets for the past couple years and it still looks new!
Ashlee S.
Greenville, NC
I love Kate Spade purses and wallets! I think they come out with some very cute items that can go with any outfit! I normally buy from their outlet stores or get stuff that is off season so save a bit of money when I can!
Rhiannon C.
Nashville, TN
I bought myself a purse because they were on sale online and I wanted to get myself a gift for getting a new job. The purse came really quickly with good packaging and the quality was much better than I anticipated. VERY happy with it.
Hannah D.
becker
I love Kate spades overall style where it’s very cute but also classic and though it is expensive their products are something you can use for years without going out of style.
Kate B.
Pocatello, ID
Absolutely amazing quality. I love that there are so many different styles. I wore some Kate Spade shoes for my wedding and I absolutely loved them. They made my day so special and everyone complimented them. I can't wait to own more products.
Jennifer J.
Jenison, MI
Bought this amazing cashmere Kate Spade pink sweater from TJMAXX. Reasonably prices and 70 dollars. It is so cute and i get compliments on it everyday i wear it. I wish it was not dry clean only. But i plan to wear it to a Christmas party this year.
Angelica V.
Great quality. Affordable. Beautiful work. Great quality. Affordable. Beautiful work.
Ciara M.
Alvin, TX
My honey has bought me first Kate spade kart year I used it up until June of 2018. It’s such a beautiful color and still has its shape. I can’t wait to get more things from them. He also got me a coffee mug from them. It’s my favorite.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?