BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Be H.
I like the black laptop bag I got - classy and sophisticated and does the trick. The one I got however, when used with the shoulder strap, it has uneven wear because the straps hook on to opposite alternating sides of that makes sense. Puts an odd strain on the bag.
Katherine W.
Lynchburg, VA
the only handbag I ever carry is a KS backpack. it is a perfect size. I also love to get gifts when they have a sale. I have to admit that they helped me with Christmas gifts a ton this year
Grace D.
Scranton, PA
I love this brand. I don't typically go out for designer brands, but I am a junkie for Kate Spade. The styles are classic, the advertising is charming and current, and everything they create is so whimsical. I am worried now that Coach owns the company that what was special and very classic in style will now be less so, but I am willing to stick with them while I wait and see.
kayla j.
Fair Grove
I have bought many purses of Kate Spades and I loved them!! Only have purses, but have less than ten times. It is great, all the workers are very pleasant. Pros are good quality stuff. Cons are pricey. I will definitely shop there again, probably in the very hear furture!
Alyssa M.
Buffalo, NY
Kate Spade is my favorite designer. I have a lot of her purses, and I love the flirty and girly designs of everything! It’s super affordable as well.
Melissa C.
I love Kate Spade! Classy and practical. Also, her products hold up and aren't cheaply made. Her hanbags are some of my favorite. It is a luxury brand, however, you can regulary count on good salea. For instance right now thwy have a 15% off discount and free shipping!
Jessica H.
Gulfport, MS
Quirky jewelry and great handbags. What’s not to love? I’ve purchased two purses and 3 wallets from Kate spade in the past few months. All of them are great quality. I get constant compliments on the black and white striped tote bag I snagged on sale over the summer! Use it for every day or a trip to the beach. Fast shipping and expert service if you head to a store.
Caitlin H.
Delano, Minnesota
Kate spade has some of the cutest most original handbags and jewelry I’ve ever seen. They always have cute/ fun shapes and are always very original. They usually have very good sales so you can get a pretty steep discount on products if you wait for the right time. They are probably one of my favorite brands for handbags.
Lindsey W.
Las Cruces
I love Kate Spade! I have a couple bags with matching wallets. They last a really long time and they're really easy to clean and also super cute!
Chiquita L.
Welch, WV
I love Kate Spade. Affordable bags and wallets. A design for any occasion. From totes to wallets I have plenty. They’re my go to bags.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?