BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20469)
alyssa m.
Markham
The only designer purses and wallets I purchase are from Kate spade. Their products are simple and gorgeous and great quality. Every item I have from there lasts for years with daily use. Plus they frequently have really great sales that make it even more worth it
Júlia S.
A marca é ótima não tem arrependimento em relação aos seus produtos além deles serem lindo e sempre estarem na “moda” o produto é de qualidade é o preço não é caro nem tão barato mais compensa bastante.
Alicia K.
Melancthon , ON
Kate spade products are very fashionable! They are good quality, as well as good prices compared to other purse/ accessory stores. the services are always welcoming and willing to help out. walking into the store i always get a great vibe, and ready to shop !
Luz E. S.
Calexico, CA
I recently bought two purses and I iPhone case. I love all the three products y purchased. The purses are super durable and perfect for any ocasión. The phone case is great protects the phone all though the case sufre all of the falls it is all ready scratch.
Karrie F.
Oshawa
Love the purse and wallet I got from my husband. They had something in purple which is my favourite. Quality is excellent, I use both daily and they are still in great condition. I love purchasing gifts for others here, there is something unique for everyone.
Yusra A.
jeddah, Jeddah
I love the style and I continue to buy because of it but in all honesty I haven't had much luck. My sister bought me a zodiac bangle which I only wore on special occasions and the gold wore off very quickly. Also the charm fell off. The clasps come apart easily too. But they just look so nice.
First of all I have to mention the price for that quality is really reasonable.I like Kate spade sunglasses, bags , and clothing which you will see them a lot in my instagram account @stylebyazade . Abseloutly love Kate spade clothing , jewelry and shoe.
Alex A.
Thorold, ON
I am inlove with kate spade hand bags and wallets, i have a few right now and i’m looking to purchase another one sometime this summer. cute colours and not too expensive unfortunately the bag i bought wasn’t as durable as i was hoping considering the cost.
Danielle H.
Oakville, ON
I’ve always been a fan of Kate Spade products- from the costume jewelry to the colourful handbags. The products are always reasonably priced for the quality, style, and longevity. I will continue to support the lines at both retail and wholesale locations.
Sumaira S.
al twar 1
Wow chic cross-body Kate Spade New York’s love of colour in black-red-ivory Saffiano leather. Accented with a detachable 14ct gold-plated chain and leather strap, the versatile accessory is perfect for office-to-evening styling. The lined interior features zip, slip and credit card pockets are just incredible Comes in a lovely gift box

Size of the bag : 11.5 x 19 x 5cm which is Perfection in it own
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?