BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20512)
Lindsay D.
Austin
I bought a leather tote bag for spring in a beautiful pastel pink color. It is medium sized with ample space to carry everything I need. It is a beautiful leather and I get a lot of compliments when I carry it.
Alysha G.
York
One of my favorite brands. Love the styles and they are very well designed! Definitely recommend. Lower cost than other high end designer brands
Lara M.
We love the clean, simple look of Kaye Spade. Functional yet classy, you can not go wrong with a KS purse.
Kristine N.
Ferndale
I love the purses! The jewelry leaves a bit to be desired, as it loses its luster pretty rapidly. The clothing is hit and miss. They’re definitely cut for a size zero.
Lauren A.
Atlanta, GA
All of her pieces are timeless. From the phone cases to the cute purses. A lot of her collection leads to great talking points.
Shaun Nicole A.
St. Augustine
I am just now getting in to these purses and I absolutely love the new satchel! I have had tons of compliments on it and looking forward to getting more.
Megan H.
Evansville, IN
I have always loved Kate Spade. The products are usually fun and stylish. I also worked at Kate Spade and it was one of my favorite jobs. They give great employee benefits and the quality of their products are always great.
Tiffany K.
My favorite bag brand!!!!! They have the cutest handbags out there and are not too expensive
Bruce B.
This product definitely makes me feel good.. I definitely would recommend anyone who is on the fence about this to go for it.. well worth it
Kaite L.
i got a super cute hand/ wallet clutch. it’s a light pink and has just enough space for me and all my stuff. it’s super good quality and the zipper never gets stuck. i really think it was worth the money and
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?