BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20476)
Jenn T.
Ottawa, ON
Fashionista Expert Level 4
One of the very few designer brands that I genuinely love! So many timeless designs as well as seasonal designs that are so precious and beautiful. When they’re on sale, I think they’re really worth it because the quality is amazing.
The one pictured is from the spring collection.
Highly recommend Kate Spade!
Lindsay H.
Oshawa, ON
One of the best shopping experiences I ever has was at Kate Spade in Yorkdale mall. I'm not a person that dresses up, very much Jean's and a tshirt kind of girl, and I went into a few high end stores that day and wasnt approached and was treated poorly. When I went into Kate Spade the customer service was phenomenal, I ended up purchasing a wallet that day and would go there again.
emilia s.
Vancouver
Every experience I've had shopping at Kate Spade or online at katespade.com has been excellent.

I love their sales, and have gotten a few bags and necklaces (including the one in my photo) for amazing prices!

The quality is fantastic. I have a Michael Kors bag and Kate Spade bag which I've purchased around the same time (3 years ago) and although I use both regularly, my Kate Spade bag looks newer and holds its shape much better than my Michael Kors bag!
Emilymcaleesemua e.
Dublin
Wow these handbags are amazing , absolutely love my bag it’s absolutely gorgeous , it’s not the most reasonably priced bag but you want to splurge , I would highly recommend these bags 💗there great quality and super comfortable on your shoulder or arm , it came in the most gorgeous blue turquoise box and the packaging was stunning 💜 I love my bag 😍😍
Sara L.
Recently I bought a phone case from Kate spade. I was very excited because I was buying something nice I normally would not buy for myself. Sadly this plastic material was not a great choice. The top finish of the case is peeling off and it’s covered in scratches. This phone case was super cute while it lasted tho I just wish it had of lasted a bit longer:(
Lulu S.
Toronto
Kate spade knows how to make you feel like a lady! Her brand is easily spotable! Her  colour blocking makes it easy to match her outfits as well as accessories. It is pretty affordable even with it being considered a luxury brand. I usually wear all black so I like it when I can get a pop of colour from her accessories :)
Alli T.
Toronto
I am obsessed with Kate spade! My bags always last forever and if anything does go wrong with them, they will replace it within the first year. The staff are always incredibly helpful. I love everything I've bought here. Will continue to keep shopping here. However, it is pricey- sometimes the outlets are the best place to start.
maegha s.
Milano
Recently bought a really cute pink wallet from here. It’s good because it has enough space to carry your lipgloss and keys and maybe some other small stuff. And a whole lot of space for your cards and money. It has a golden typography and it’s leather. Honestly I’ve used it more than most other wallets because it’s a multi purpose product!
Tiffany C.
I recently purchased a cardholder from Kate Spade because I needed something to carry my essentials. While I do have a wallet and several Kate Spade purses, I needed something lighter and more convenient to carry around, especially if I knew I was going to be in crowded public spaces. The cardholder I got was a sharp, bright red, had four designated card slots, one pocket slip, and a zippered keychain opening for some coins. It's absolutely perfect, and the quality is great.
TasleemahDjasem P.
Brampton
I bought a wallet from Kate spade.  My first purchase ever and it is great.  The quality was awesome.  I feel like I'll never need to replace it.  Price was affordable.  The shopping experience was nice.   The store is so classy and the girls were very kind.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?