BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20587)
Jenna M.
Boston
Amazing quality! I love my Kate Spade wallet it has just the right amount of card slots, a coin zipper and a lot of useful space. It’s very classic and clean looking. I would definitely get my next wallet or bag here!
Syd D.
Washington, DC
I love Kate Spade for handbags.  They have so many designs.  My best secret is to sign up for Kate Spade emails so you find out when they are having their secret sales! I have never paid full price for a bag.  I love it! I will be shopping here for years to come.
Christine M.
Franklin
Very modern designs and affordable prices (especially on sale!)
Well made and super nice to look at and to use! Can be an office to dinner bag in a snap! Hip and trendy designs and lots to choose from!
Gloria P.
El Paso
She has beautiful purses and and her phone cases are so worth it . Yes favorite purchase .
jennifer m.
corinth
Love Kate spade products. Durable great colors and patterns available. Classic and timeless for any occasion. Affordable for a good designer purse. Would recommend for any woman who doesn’t like over the top accessories.
chelsey s.
havelock,nc
I love Kate spade! Their bags are Gorgeous and I can’t get enough of them! A little expensive but worth every penny .My favorite purchase ever was Trent hill Haden ! I can not wait to shop some more!!
shivangi s.
houston
Love this brand... Great collection and great stores.. Always love shopping at their stores.. The handbags and jewelry is great
Jessica B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I got the perfect little card holder wallet from Kate spade! It’s made my life a whole lot easier because it it small but can still hold my essential cards for everyday and I can just transfer the wallet from bag to bag depending on what I’m doing that day.
Beverly M.
Chandler
Some of my favorite handbags have come from Kate Spade, including a few customs I either had made or were gifted.
Tara V.
Ferdinand
I love Kate spade purses! They are trendy and hold up well. I usually shop online and have nothing but positive experiences.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?