BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20504)
Rachel P.
Midwest City , OK
I love Kate Spade products! I am getting a purse for Christmas that will be from my boyfriend and the quality is luxurious. I got it on sale but normally you got to spend a pretty penny but it is totally worth it!
Bethany H.
Have several purses, jewelry and other accessories from Kate Spade. Everything is well constructed. I purchase pieces that are timeless vs trendy and many bags from Kate Spade can last over several seasons.
Patricia T.
Los Angeles
Kate Spade is my fave! I’ve been collecting a few since I was 18 and I love them all! I love how they have so many colors and designs to choose from! They have designs for women (even kids) of all ages as well. I always go to KS stores and all associates are always so nice and helpful.
Amy L.
Pittsburgh
good quality and very cute items! The shopping experience is very nice and the workers are very helpful! They always make sure I am finding everything okay. The only cons is sometimes the items can be a little pricey.
Olivia U.
fargo
I have a@few products from Kate Spade and I really enjoy all of them. The purse I have is sturdy and in good shape. I have had them for awhile and they are still good as new. I also have a wallet which holds lots of my cards, money, and there is even room for my phone. If you don’t have a Kate Spade, you should give them a try!!
Jaima J.
Anchorage , AK
My daughter and I are both lovers of Kate Spade but sometimes the price point can be too high. Keep an eye out for their secret sales.
Saira P.
nice and strong material, nice styles, cute colors! plus great sales. worth the money!
Laura H.
DeLalb
Kate Spade identifies with my personality well. The women working there are always so cheery, just like their products. I’ve purchased many fun printed or colored bags in the past and I always look forward to shopping there again.
Emily B.
Louisville, KY
I ordered the EverPurse from them and absolutely love it. Easy to use. A bit pricey but worth every penny.
Tiffany N.
Buena Park
I just love Kate Spade! Her products are so well made! I love the styles and the designs. I have a few purses which I am constantly rotating and I always get compliments! Always a fan!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?