BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20425)
Sergio V.
Toronto
Well hello again.
Time to talk about Kate Spade. Now that brand is more affordable, rather than Gucci, the review that I just have recently made.
Kate spade has interesting designs and fashion trend. Besides clothing and shoes, they have a huge amount of paper products and accessories to take you life out of boring to the new level.
Quality wise, again, depends on what you buy. I m not giving them really high rating, because I wold like to see them expend certain areas and some designs . Like It will be nice to see some more designs in sterling silver and some new different ideas. Yes keeping classic is good but to cater to different tastes. Same goes for the designs of their paper products, like agenda. Lets bring more different designs and formats.
But all in all it is solid brand with pretty good reputation. Add some of their items to your clothes if you have not done yet so.

Cassandra M.
I find it hard to dedicate myself to a single brand but Kate Spade has done just that. The company has the ability to make staple classic items that will never go out of style with a nice offering of trendy items too! They are quite pricey so I would recommend finding an outlet near you as they always have amazing sales and markdowns. If you are looking for a good purse or bag to invest in I would look here. They also have great dainty jewellery
Emily W.
Toronto, Ontario
I really love Kate Spade's office products, which can be found at Chapters/Indigo in Canada. They're definitely hard to resist and are super cute and on-trend.

The only drawback in my opinion, is that the products are quite pricey. As well, while the pens are beautiful, I find them to be a bit cheap. So while they make good "purse pens", if you're a student or a writer they may not be suitable for serious amounts of writing.
Mary R.
Markham, ON
About a year ago I purchased a cross-body purse as using a regular handbag with 2 kids, a stroller and diaper bag was not feasible. The length of the strap is adjustable and the size is great, but I wish it could be just a little bit bigger to fit my wallet properly and I wish the pockets were a bit deeper with an elastic closure. The zipper pocket is good. Unfortunately, the lining had unravelled at the seams at the bottom inside the purse. For the amount of money I spent, I wish it was constructed better inside. But overall, love the purse. It serves the purpose. And I will bust out my needle and thread to repair it myself :)
Marlee S.
Toronto
I’ve purchased countless Kate Spade products over the years- bags, wallets, jewelry, notebooks, agendas- you name it, I’ve probably purchased it. I love the style and designs. My one reason for rating four stars rather than five is that I wish the quality of leather was a bit better. I still love the products and will continue to purchase them, but their leather just does not compare in quality to some other brands.
Melinda N.
Vancouver
Love the quality of their bag , I got this maroon or burgundy Minot backpack from Kate spade at the outlet and tho I wanted black , inside of the mini backpack there’s tiny hearts and a zipper pocket to put your lipstick or lip balm or a small mirror . You cans two wallets, power bank and even a plastic water bottle . If I do get the chance I would definitely buy another product from Kate spade 😊😊 ♠️
Jenn T.
Ottawa, ON
Fashionista Expert Level 4
One of the very few designer brands that I genuinely love! So many timeless designs as well as seasonal designs that are so precious and beautiful. When they’re on sale, I think they’re really worth it because the quality is amazing.
The one pictured is from the spring collection.
Highly recommend Kate Spade!
Lindsay H.
Oshawa, ON
One of the best shopping experiences I ever has was at Kate Spade in Yorkdale mall. I'm not a person that dresses up, very much Jean's and a tshirt kind of girl, and I went into a few high end stores that day and wasnt approached and was treated poorly. When I went into Kate Spade the customer service was phenomenal, I ended up purchasing a wallet that day and would go there again.
emilia s.
Vancouver
Every experience I've had shopping at Kate Spade or online at katespade.com has been excellent.

I love their sales, and have gotten a few bags and necklaces (including the one in my photo) for amazing prices!

The quality is fantastic. I have a Michael Kors bag and Kate Spade bag which I've purchased around the same time (3 years ago) and although I use both regularly, my Kate Spade bag looks newer and holds its shape much better than my Michael Kors bag!
Emilymcaleesemua e.
Dublin
Wow these handbags are amazing , absolutely love my bag it’s absolutely gorgeous , it’s not the most reasonably priced bag but you want to splurge , I would highly recommend these bags 💗there great quality and super comfortable on your shoulder or arm , it came in the most gorgeous blue turquoise box and the packaging was stunning 💜 I love my bag 😍😍
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?