BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20540)
Shayla D.
The quality of Kate spade products is great. My favorite purchase is a wallet I got. Good quality always
Magen J.
Anchorage
Classic bags and accessories with a pop of color and flair. I love the classically designed purses paired with a funky wallet.
Summer H.
Newcastle, WA
I’m obsessed with Kate Spade!! Everything I have ever gotten has always last. I have a purse from over 4 years ago that still holds it shape and color. It’s always so fun in the stores and the sales associates are always so helpful. Honestly Kate Spade is the only purse brand I purchase.
Lauren C.
Overall good brand with great dresses and cute clothes. Always has a nice statement to the items
Morgan S.
Cave City
Purses are very sturdy and last a good while. Kinda on the pricey side. But you do get what you pay for.
Theary E.
Hanford, CA
The hardware on my Kate Spade handbag fell off! I gave up on trying to get it replaced because it seemed like a hassle to go through a third party site that they recommend.. why can't they just fix their own handbags?
JoAnna B.
Olympia, WA
Love all of her products!! Every purse I’ve had has lasted way longer than expected. All the employees are always super friendly, which is a welcomed change compared to some higher priced purse stores.
Jannell🐳 P.
What don’t I have from Kate Spade. Their adorable designs with cute animals makes this my go to brand. I also love all the colors and patterns. I must say I’m quite obsessed with Kate Spade. Own everything from clothes to shoes to handbags to jewelry! Favorite item purchased was a flying pig purse that is so funky that I had to have it
amberloro R.
The quality of Kate Spade purses is unmatched! I have several items that have lasted since my oldest was a baby. They are still functional and have very little wear! Customer service is friendly and prompt when I have had an issue and I love the new styles that come out in store.
Tess M.
Orlando
I’ve always been a huge fan of everything at Kate Spade but especially their purses. Their home decor is always so cute and timeless and their clothing is classic with a pop of color. Every purse I’ve gotten from Kate Spade I still am able to use (7+ years after I’ve gotten them)! While I don’t use them every day (they’re more of a special occasion bag), I do use them often and get compliments constantly. They might be a little pricey but they are quality made and hands down some of the best purses I’ve ever had!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?