BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20476)
Kaite L.
i got a super cute hand/ wallet clutch. it’s a light pink and has just enough space for me and all my stuff. it’s super good quality and the zipper never gets stuck. i really think it was worth the money and
Hannah L.
Monroe, LA
I love their products!! Sunglasses, jewelry and clothing! I sometimes wish they were lower priced but I usually just buy when they are on sale!
THECLASSYARTIST/ K.
Elk River, MN
Love me some Kate spade! Haven’t shopped there in a few months, but they always have gorgeous designs!
Wincelyn P.
18804 33rd ave S Seatac Wa
Really fun and cute colors of bags, i wish i could have all of them. Unlike other brands, the prices are not too bad, especially on outlets. I usually buy one or two bags every visit!
Fradel O.
Orlando, FL
Love Thur stuff . The color scheme is beautiful and they cater to every accessory a woman adores . Customer service is always superb. The brand is affordable and has a price point for every class of woman
JoAnna B.
Olympia, WA
Love all of her products!! Every purse I’ve had has lasted way longer than expected. All the employees are always super friendly, which is a welcomed change compared to some higher priced purse stores.
Betty S.
Jackson
Nice quality products that are worth the extra money. All the products in this line are trendy and appealing. All my friends ask me about where I got it, the price, and my opinion and of course I tell them I love all everyone I've had. They don't need anything special to bring attention.
Amina M.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love the brand and they have such cute purses for honestly a great price!! I would highly suggest that everyone try one
Caroline S.
Statesboro
Kate Spade is always very durable and reliable. I have bought everything from purses to wallets and even jewelry and phone cases. Everything is always very pleasing to the eye. I would highly recommend shopping here and I continue to do so.
Dayle M.
Apex
I have a few Kate Spade purses which I love! Shopping at Kate Spade it on their online store is a wonderful experience. I’ve always been treated really kindly. Once you’ve purchased you are opted into a mailing list and their online sales are great! The purses are amazing. Definitely want more Kate Spade in the future!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?