BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20537)
Daniella S.
Teaneck
I love Kate spade! I have a matching wallet and cross body bag in a beautiful black leather. A week after using the wallet, my zipper broke off, and they replaced it right away. 2 years later I still use these every day! You can’t go wrong with a Kate Spade bag!
Nicole O.
Roxbury
loved! it was great quality and a great look! very stylish i loved it! miss her like crazy! probably one of my favorite purchases ever and I shop here so much I love it! i will definitely shop here again
Cailin
I bought a phone case by them and it was lightweight and looked great on my black iPhone 7. The buttons were hard to use and after a year though it did start to come apart.
Ana Paula F.
One of my favorite purchases from Kate Spade it’s my cellphone case I really love it I don’t change for anything else.
Hannah H.
I LOVE Kate Spade hand bags. They are so stylish and they have so many different styles to chose from. In addition to her handbags, I have also had several of her phone cases and wallets as well. Everything is so cute!
Erin M.
Hands down one of my favorite handbag brands! Durable AND beautiful, what more could you ask for?!
HanXiao L.
Jersey City, NJ
love the design. She is a wonderful designer. The price is affordable for a brand like this, However the design of it some times are not practical. I got several tow bag and designed-shaped cross body.
Breanna C.
Woodland
I just love designer in generally I love good pieces and vibrant colors. They sunglasses are amusing fun colors and great for my face shape
Sofia S.
Staten Island
Got a really cute pink purse at the outlet a while back I love it an I got a great price for it
Summer H.
Newcastle, WA
I’m obsessed with Kate Spade!! Everything I have ever gotten has always last. I have a purse from over 4 years ago that still holds it shape and color. It’s always so fun in the stores and the sales associates are always so helpful. Honestly Kate Spade is the only purse brand I purchase.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?