BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Anne H.
Broadview Hts, OH
Love the Kate spade brand. Classy, elegant, and fun. Makes for a great gift that friends are
Guaranteed to love.
Sharleen K.
Corpus Christi
I have Kate spade everything from purses to pens to shoes to blankets. They are so cute and affordable
Austin S.
Salem
Kate spade. What a legacy. Awesome design and great company. I’ll always rock some Kate Spade.
Kimberly G.
Aurora
I'm not gonna lie i've always been such a huge fan of Kate spade. The brand approaches Fashion in such a fun and quirky way that its awesome.
SARAH J.
Cleveland , TN
I love everything Kate spade. I have two hand bags and lots of school supplies. My favorite is probably my organization boxes in my living room they are super practical and cute. Awesome quality and really handy. I would defiantly recommend shopping there I love it.
Kylie B.
Seattle, WA
Absolutely love Kate Spade. Every bag that I have purchased has been such great quality. Pricey, but the quality is worth it.
Giovanna W.
Fort Worth
I am a fan of Kate Spade style from purses to jewelry. I especially love her fragrances which are fresh and uplifting. I have several Kate Spade items and I find them to be tasteful and of good quality. I always feel subtly elegant when I wear a Kate Spade item.
Kim H.
Great quality at a decent price. Most prople love the bags but I love the clothing and shoes as well!
Fiza K.
Melville, NY
Have bought a lot of jewelry from this brand and I am a big fan of their bags! Great quality too
Elly H.
Boston
Timeless style mixed with kooky fun designs, Kate spade has something for everyone. The website is designed for easy navigation and often has great sales. Lifetime warranty just proves the trust in their own capabilities.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?