BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Lindsey K.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Kate Spade was the brand of the first bag I bought as a "grown up". I saved my money and bought a simple handbag and wallet, both of which I still have to this day. The designs are simple, yet elegant. Quality is nice as well for the bags, and exceptional for the clothing.
Austin S.
Salem
Kate spade. What a legacy. Awesome design and great company. I’ll always rock some Kate Spade.
Vanessa R.
San Luis, AZ
I love my new handbag/body across bag I can use it anywhere I go I can have it on my armor I can have it over my shoulder
angela b.
Eloy, AZ
Kate Spade has such nice accessories time add to an outfit it just makes your outfit pop like no other I love there watches
Rhea W.
Valparaiso
Great stylish purses and shoes. Simple yet sophisticated. This brand is something everyone needs a little of in their life.
LA F.
Kate Spade has some of the cutest purses. I usually prefer to get a Kate Spade handbag over any other brand. They have so many different designs and different colors for the season. the quality of the purses are really good they usually last me a few years.
Rhonda P.
Grand Forks
Love Kate Spade! Elegant designs that are timeless. I love the details put into every piece. My favorite thing is my Kate Spade watch. I wear it every day without fail. Well be purchasing another one soon!
Cereida D.
Allen
Love my baby diaper bag. Enough space for all of baby’s needs. Plus pockets for bottles and my cell. Comfy to carry.
Storm E.
Gaffney, SC
I love the Kate Spade outlet! Such good deals on such beautiful purses. Tue regular Kate Spade stores are just too overpriced in my opinion and most of the time the sales girls watch you like hawks and continuously ask you if you’re doing okay. At the outlet it’s a much more peaceful trip without constant hounding and over the top prices.
Jena B.
Cleveland, TN
I mostly shop online but I am always impressed with the customer service and the prompt service with Kate Spade. I love the packaging and the cute little notes. It makes my day to get a package!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?