BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20602)
Alysha K.
State College, PA
All leather items that I’ve bought from Kate Spade have always been of exceptional quality. I’ve never had scratches, rips or tears in any of the leather pieces that I’ve purchased. Overall, these pieces really last.
Kristen L.
Tampa, FL
Kate Spade is one of my top choices any time I need a new purse or wallet. Their selection ranges from cutesy to sophisticated and I know that they will last for a long time! I will be a repeat customer in the future!
Dana H.
Tinley Park , IL
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love Kate spade! It’s such a beautiful and classic brand but at the same time, they keep up with current trends. Anything I’ve ever owned by Kate spade was very high quality and durable. I recommend them as a brand.
Nicole F.
Garden City S, NY
I LOVEEE anything Kate Spade the quality is just soooo good and sooo worth the money( and it’s a lot of money) if you need a bag,sunglasses or earrings go to Kate spade and you will definitely find what you wanted!!!
Kourtney C.
Norman, OK
I love my Kate Spade bags and jewelry!! I always get complimented on them. Kate Spade style is so elegant and classy. I love their inspirational messages. If you can, look for an outlet. They always have a sale going!
Cassie R.
Kate spade is amazing!

I love everything they sell and everything is great quality!!!!!!

Some of my favorite purchases are from here!!! All of the Kate Spade stores are amazing and I will definitely shop there again.
Caitlin B.
Rowlett
Great brand! I love how unique and quirky their purses are. The quality of their products is superb and I adore them so much. I usually have to wait for a special reason to purchase a bag and it always worth the wait!
Carolina R.
San Bernardino , CA
This brand has sooo many cute accessories I can’t ever stop browsing their website 😩 many great things to get for others as gifts and choice of colors are great too because we like pastel themes!! 10/10 recommendation
Emily P.
Raleigh , NC
Kate Spade is my #1 fave brand! If I could own all of her handbags I would, but for now I’ll deal with however much I can afford. The look of the bags is so classic and sleek with the perfect amount of a girly touch.
Julia A.
Clinton, MS
One of my favorite designers!! Her colors are so happy and positive. I have multiple KS products, and they are all durable, functional, and long-lasting!! I always get compliments when I’m wearing a kate spade purse.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?