BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20495)
Brooklyn M.
united states
I absolutely love their hand bags they feel so luxurious they are very spacious & so beautiful. The clothes are a little expensive. Their jeans fit me like a glove.
Rae C.
Eaton Rapids, MI
Kate Spade has everything. Phone cases, wallets, bags, diaper bags, computer bags, etc. I love it. I carry Kate Spade constantly.
My favorite purchase ever was a black handbag I purchased in the NYC Madison Ave. location 5 years ago. The customer service was impeccable. Products last forever.
Haley B.
Cullman
Love their products they are so simple yet elegant and go with everything! And very durable! I have several Kate Spade products and love every one of them!
Riti S.
I recently bought a Kate Spade Backpack with a matching wallet. Both products are long lasting and are made of real leather. The backpack looks very cute and trendy and can carry a lot of things. The wallet has a lot of compartments for credit cards and cash and is very easy to carry.
Alexandra L.
I love the quality of the products and how well they hold up. I only have a few products from the company, but I love how they’ve held up in the last year. Can’t wait to purchase from this brand in the future!
Amy H.
Greater NYC area
Beautiful and so elegant. I love the products. Timeless elegance and classic. I don’t have a bad thing to say. High quality. Love when I find a good sales.
Haylee l.
Menifee Lakes
Cute and Affordable brands. Easy to find in most department stores in local areas. Variety of products, from bags to lamps. Adorable, colorful, and trendy bags. Overall great brand!
Jade H.
NEBRASKA❤🌽
This brand is phenomenal! I have nothing negative about it what so ever and recommend it to everyone who comments on my purses or wallets!
Bliss N.
I have been shopping at Kate spade since I was in middle school. I adore the classic handbags and the timeless clothing. My favorite purses I have are Kate Spade and will forever use them. They will never go out of style! Kate Spade
member-6919c
I love the bright colors. It adds the pop of color you need to bring together almost any dark colored outfit.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?