BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20555)
Heather W.
Muncie, IN
Kate spade has such versatile and timeless pieces that can be dressed up or down for any occasion and the quality of the products ensure that you are getting your money’s worth.
Heather G.
hancock
Quality is awesome. Some of the lines are way too flashy for me. I love more of the plain and modern lines.
Renata T.
Grimes
You can’t go wrong with a classic Kate Spade purse, wallet, accessory, or eyeglasses. Every purse I’ve owned from Kate Spade has always been great quality & lasted me many years. The company is very versatile & has many different styles for every woman out there!
Bridget R.
Chapel Hill
My Kate Spade bags, wallets, jewelry, and perfumes (Walk on Air, Live Colorfully) have certainly withstood the test of time. I love the message of the Kate Spade brand and I think every woman feels like they can take on the world when using one of the products from any of the collections. You can dress any product up or down!
Kierstin A.
West Fargo
Love their products!! Super cute and they have great quality, I do wish they had more options for bigger totes
Lindsay N.
Reno
Good quality items. The price is a bit exorbitant and if I have to choose a luxury brand to spend a lot of money on, I would rather buy other brands. I tend to buy Kate spade from Nordstrom and never have any problems.
Leah S.
Rochester, MI
High quality, classy, beautiful products that are timeless. I currently have a teal purse and a light pink over the shoulder purse from Kate spade. Every time I wear them I receive compliments and they are beautiful bags.
Cristiane D.
Aldie, VA
Love this brand , best purses I’ve ever had. Great looks and just look absolutely stunning.
Reily M.
Oak Lawn
I like kate spade. When I want to splurge a litte I will get myself something from this brand. this isnt very often
Anna T.
Lehi, UT
I love Kate Spade. Everything is super cute and totally my style (posh and slightly preppy). For the price point everything is really good quality. I love getting the bags and accessories at Nordstrom Rack.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?