BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20460)
Lauren F.
tracy
I love Kate spade! I love her fun designs as well as seasonal colors that are offered for her handbags. Kate Spade is classy, yet fun. It’s good quality products and will last quite a long time as long as you take care of them.
Lissette S.
Omg definitely I love the pulse, jewelry, shoes and clothes for this brand, I am in love with them, the quality is good, the colors is beautiful for every season.
Amy D.
johnsburg
Love love.... everything from Kate spade well made and even keeps its resale value too
ava m.
Warrington, PA
I love this Style of Kate Spade. It gold and bright color makes any outfit pop. It looks clean and although it is expensive it’s a nice treat. My favorite earrings from Kate is the gold bows. I love these.
Meagan W.
Seattle, WA
High quality and beautiful products. I frequently purchase my day-to-day handbags and totes from here. My latest was a work bag that holds my laptop and work notebooks. Pro tip, check out the surprise sale for deals!
Aarib N.
New Rochelle
i love kate spade bags and i was so tired of carrying around a heavy diaper bag that i bought a nylon kate spade backpack for my toddler's essentials on the go and it has worked out great!!!
Krystal Z.
Elizabethtown
Everyone loves to have their own Brand; meaning they are famous for always buying a certain brand and obsessing over every new thing the brand puts out! Well for me Kate Spade is my Brand!! Walking in to a Kate Spade store makes me emotional in a very good happy way!! Even shopping online puts a smile on my face! It's so colorful and quirky and makes you feel like a kid again...who needs a designer bag 😂
Noelle L.
Lindenhurst, NY
I love Kate Spade! I have a black wristlet and black makeup bag that I’m currently using but love the bags, and journals too! Such an amazing brand.
Brittany B.
Costa Mesa, CA
Kate Spade is one of my favorite brands for purses. They last a long time and they always have so many purses to choose from that I like so I always have a hard time choosing. I highly recommend this brand!
Carly K.
I love Kate spade great purses and phone cases. They also have great wallets with super cute prints
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?