BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20606)
Megan H.
Evansville, IN
I have always loved Kate Spade. The products are usually fun and stylish. I also worked at Kate Spade and it was one of my favorite jobs. They give great employee benefits and the quality of their products are always great.
Katy B.
rockville
She makes the best accessories! My phone case, my wallet, card holder, back up battery, laptop case- all are from her!
Mayela V.
Murrieta
I love Kate spade I have a few of their Waller’s and purses. My shopping experience is always fabulous, I shop online all the time. It’s very good quality and the price you can’t go wrong. I definitely always go back to Kate spade for being super cute and affordable prices
Kaite L.
i got a super cute hand/ wallet clutch. it’s a light pink and has just enough space for me and all my stuff. it’s super good quality and the zipper never gets stuck. i really think it was worth the money and
Chelsea A.
Kate Spade is a fun and cute luxury retail store. They always have amazing sales and the bags are such good quality! I love the jewelry as well!
Elizabeth F.
Fort Wayne
I got the one in a million necklace that I had been eyeing for a while and love it it goes with just about everything and dresses up every outfit. No cons all pros highly recommend.
Jacqueline E.
I am a huge Kate Spade fan!! Her products are so fun and bold! I love how all her pieces have so much character and you know it’s Kate Spade when you look at her product. RIP Kate 😔 I will continue to buy more of her projects in the future!
Bobby C.
S Burlington, VT
I’m in love with Kate spade products I hope her products will always be around!! I highly recommend this these products
Brandy L.
Long Beach
I really love shopping in Kate spade stores. They have many varieties of bags and wallets. So many different colors, sizes and styles. Very nice material used for their products.
Betty S.
Jackson
Nice quality products that are worth the extra money. All the products in this line are trendy and appealing. All my friends ask me about where I got it, the price, and my opinion and of course I tell them I love all everyone I've had. They don't need anything special to bring attention.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?