BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20537)
bridgit t.
New Mexico
My favorite purses. This is my special treat to myself. They have great colors and style. I always purchase a matching wallet. They are sturdy and last me years.
Reagan M.
I love Kate Spade bags! I love the range of colors and materials, plus if you shop at one of their outlet stores you can get really good deals. Depending on the material they are made of, the bags are great quality. I find the leather ones hold up better than the fabric purses.
Mackenzie F.
Saint Augusta, MN
I love how whimsical and fun Kate Spade products are. I look forward to the new releases and I’m often pleasantly surprised at how well they weave whimsy into everyday pieces.
Emily T.
Minneapolis
You really can’t go wrong with Kate Spade. I love how colorful the products are, and I wear The initial locket every day.
Taylor A.
Muncie
I had a used Kate Spade wallet for about two years and it held up really well. I can assure you that although ive never had any other KS items that her brand is pretty good.
Kim R.
I love kate spade new york Gold-Tone Glitter Stone Stud Earrings! They always take a dull day and make it shine! They go with almost everything too! Shipping was quick and the shopping experience was painless.
Mishelle W.
Aurora
Kate Spade purses are my favorite purses. Excellent quality that hold up well to daily use. Fresh design that make an everyday product fun to use. The store is bright and streamlined full of fun product.
Katie F.
Winter Park, FL
I love her bags! They are so cute! I recently bought a hot pink one and it is the perfect size.
Bella S.
United States
Absolutley love KATE SPADE !!! I think I own one of everything!!!! The bags are fun and made very well. My fave Kate Spade item is a Bright Flamingo tote !!
Ms. Kate you are amazing !!! R.I.P.
Husam S.
Got a purse for my wife which she liked very much. Definitely will consider again when shopping for a gift. Prices were very reasonable, website was easy to navigate.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?