BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20572)
Betty Y.
minneapolis
Great brand! Everything I have used lasts a long time and works very well. I recommend the brand
Maddie Y.
Marietta, GA
All of the purses I’ve gotten here are high quality and the price is pretty decent. The accessories are also wonderful, and quite the deal. I have several pieces of jewelry that are perfect for a night out.
Amanda K.
Orland Park
I really like the wallet I purchased. It’s soft leather. Has to zippers that work nicely and they do not get stuck. Has a great shape and holds everything that I need it to.
Sandra D.
Chicago
Kate Spade is quality products for good price...if you wait for their surprise 70% off sales (which typically happen once a quarter) it’s so worth it to get such a great bang for your buck!
Rebecca N.
Saline, MI
I was so saddened to hear of Kate Spade's passing. Her work is absolutely stunning - even from the earliest days. Her fashion and dainty style is so lovely and versatile. I own two or three of bags and countless wristlets and wallets that have all been really good quality. I prefer pebbled leather and she makes beautiful bags in all different styles.
Alissa L.
Cedar Rapids
I bought my first Kate Spade bag this year, just after hearing the news that Kate Spade passed away.  It's by far my favorite bag I've ever purchased.  It's GORGEOUS.  It's such high-quality -- I'm not worried about it falling apart like my Target purses.  Definitely recommend :)
Hannah L.
I love Kate spade. They have such good deals and their products are very high quality. Every purchase I have made there has been great and lasted very well through everyday wear and tear
Jaclyn M.
Salinas
What's not to love about Kate? From her perfect purses to darling duds, everything is quality made & in with the latest fashion. I can always find unique colors that no one else has & I always get compliments on my Kate earrings. I LOVE everything Kate; it's timeless!
Kelly S.
Winston-Salem
Kate Spade has beautiful purses and well made ones! I have had my Kate Spade for over a year now and it still looks great! I highly recommend Kate Spade.
Mikayla J.
Although Kate Spade is pricey, it’s always worth it to me. The products are always quality and last me a very long time.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?