BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20469)
bridgit t.
New Mexico
My favorite purses. This is my special treat to myself. They have great colors and style. I always purchase a matching wallet. They are sturdy and last me years.
Reagan M.
I love Kate Spade bags! I love the range of colors and materials, plus if you shop at one of their outlet stores you can get really good deals. Depending on the material they are made of, the bags are great quality. I find the leather ones hold up better than the fabric purses.
Shazeen A.
University Pl, WA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I just bought a phone case from Kate Spade and I’m absolutely in love with it. The price was just right and the quality is so good and most of all the design really speaks to me I’m so happy with my purchase. It’s very classy together with being protective
Whitley D.
Brazil, IN
I really love the quality of the Kate Spade purses and wallets. There’s so many styles and colors to choose from and lots of space for everything.
Olivia D.
Kate Spade is one of my favorite brands. She offers such a wide variety of items at many different price points. Aside from amazing quality hand bags and jewelry, she offers such unique nifty gifties! You truly cannot go wrong with Kate Spade, I 100% recommend.
Lisa D.
I just recently started buying Kate Spade things. I always thought they were too loud. Turns out, I really like KS purses. They’re well made and really are good for adding a pop of color to my otherwise black and/or gray wardrobe. They’re on the pricey side, but definitely worth it.
Theresa W.
Grand Island
Love all of my kate spade purses and wallets, so many places to put all of your belongings! I recommend this store for purchasing purses, jewelry, phone cases, and wallets!
Paige E.
Washington, DC
I love Kate Spade! Their leather goods (bags, wallets, etc.) are timeless. Even the smaller bags have amazing storage capacity. They are on the pricier side, but keep an eye out for flash sales! The bags that I have, I got up to 70% off!

Their accessories are great quality. The metal does not turn my skin green and the metal itself does not turn. My favorite items are their earrings!
Tara R.
Springfield , MO
I got a bag that was a-okay. It was nice but actually scratched so easily and then was ruined immediately. Sold on Craigslist
K E.
Youngstown
Amazing company and brand. Their styles are always so bright and fun! Such a shame she passed away.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?