BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20424)
Cassie R.
Kate spade is amazing!

I love everything they sell and everything is great quality!!!!!!

Some of my favorite purchases are from here!!! All of the Kate Spade stores are amazing and I will definitely shop there again.
Carolina R.
San Bernardino , CA
This brand has sooo many cute accessories I can’t ever stop browsing their website 😩 many great things to get for others as gifts and choice of colors are great too because we like pastel themes!! 10/10 recommendation
Emily F.
Sherman, TX
Kate Spade is such a fabulous luxury brand. Her products cater to women of all ages. I love everything that her line makes. Anytime I see a Kate spade store I have to stop and see what kind of amazing deal I can find
Nayla C.
Whittier, CA
Late Spade is absolutely stunning. Not only are the designs great for anywhere you go, they are made well, which is sometimes hard to find. My whole collection is slowly transition to KS and I can’t wait to add more!
Mary W.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love Kate Spade. I bought my first bag once I had my first official job. The purse was my style, simple and feminine. It is a shame that the woman who started this brand is no longer with us but her legacy lives on.
Sarah L.
Augusta, ME
I am in love with everything Kate Spade. I have more of her purses that I should probably count. And her dresses are too cute to describe. They fit beautifully. Her quality is amazing and I can always count on a great product when buying a KS.
Chandra H.
Lincoln
My absolutely favorite for bags, purses, accessories... everything. I have purchased phone cases and jewelry also and everything is always great quality. Good sales and fair prices for super trendy and adorable stuff!
Julia A.
Oxford
One of my favorite designers!! Her colors are so happy and positive. I have multiple KS products, and they are all durable, functional, and long-lasting!! I always get compliments when I’m wearing a kate spade purse.
Dana H.
Tinley Park , IL
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love Kate spade! It’s such a beautiful and classic brand but at the same time, they keep up with current trends. Anything I’ve ever owned by Kate spade was very high quality and durable. I recommend them as a brand.
T R A C Y B E L L E 💋⚓️ P.
Daly City, CA
I love how chic and simple Kate spade is. I’m not much of a fan of pink and not much of a girly girl but Kate spade is just enough for me. There’s something about the functionality of their small handbags that get me.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?