BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20515)
Danah A.
Charlotte
i  have loved the design , versatility, and durability of every kate spade item i have ever owned. i love the high fashion sense of their lines, with great sales available online and at kate spade outlet stores. i will be a kate spade shopper for life.
Allison L.
Winston-Salem
I love the quality for the price. I also love the styles and colors the leather hoods come it. I have at least 16 Kate items. I love the whimsical patterns as well.
Enisa V.
Love love love her style. But my go to from her brand is purses. Sooo cute and great quality.
Adriana R.
I love Kate Spade because I love the quality and styles of their products. The prices are also reasonable.
Megan M.
I truly love Kate Spade. I am really picky about purses and wallets and have a really tight budget but I love they patterns and quality! I love the stores the atmosphere and the products they produce. I got my favorite wallet from them last year and it looks as cute and clean as the day I bought it!! When I have the money to spurge I do at Kate Spade!
Kailey J.
I have a phone case I purchased from there and it is beautiful it’s also good for protecting my phone
Kristi O.
frostburg
I really love the quality of Kate Spade products but it's not always my style.  I feel like sometimes the products are way too off the wall or too reserved.  It's hard to find a good middle ground unless you get a solid black bag.  While they stay on trend for the most part, they tend to go overboard.  If I'm going to spend a few hundred dollars on a bag I like to be able to use it for more than one trendy season.
Olivia S.
Hamilton, GA
I guess this is for the whole brand? Okaaaaay well they always have good products but definitely just for special treats and not a super often brand for me. Everything I’ve gotten from them lasts forever
Haley T.
Columbus, GA
Really love any product that comes from Kate Spade! Everything is well designed and put together. Everything I have bought has lasted a very long time.
Samie D.
michigan
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love their style and quality is always amazing with reasonable price. Kate Spade never disappointed me!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?