BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20556)
Patricia T.
Los Angeles
Kate Spade is my fave! I’ve been collecting a few since I was 18 and I love them all! I love how they have so many colors and designs to choose from! They have designs for women (even kids) of all ages as well. I always go to KS stores and all associates are always so nice and helpful.
Jessica B.
Pittsburgh
I got the perfect little card holder wallet from Kate spade! It’s made my life a whole lot easier because it it small but can still hold my essential cards for everyday and I can just transfer the wallet from bag to bag depending on what I’m doing that day.
Tia L.
I own a Kate spade wallet. Functionally, it’s fine. But the letters of the brand name keep falling off. I’ve lost many of the letters and this is my third wallet from them. When I first received the wallet, the letters came off quite quickly and I went back and complained and I got another one. And then the letters came off again and I went back and complained and got another one. As this is my third replacement, I gave up trying. But what’s even worse is the zipper fell off of the coin pouch! Ridiculous. I still use it, despite it having an area for an iPhone and I don’t even have an iPhone that fits in that magnetic area.
Caydie B.
temecula, CA
Always good quality without a gigantic price tag. My items from Kate spade always last a long time
ellen h.
mississippi
I use my kate spade purse every single day! I bought mine a year ago and it has held up pretty great! I clean if often and its pretty easy, theres just not a lot of room in the purse I have. I have purchased many kate spade products before and haven't been dissatisfied !
Natalie J.
I love Kate Spade products. They always have such quality handbags and wallets. I have bought numerous from them and they last me years
Lisa C.
I love my Kate Spade tote and matching wallet. The quality is beautiful and never shows signs of wear. The black is classic and will not go out of style. All of my purchases from Kate Spade New York have been superior quality!
Alexus N.
I got a few purses from Kate Spade and haven’t been disappointed. I will say that their keychain wallet was a little disappointing. The metal on the front started to come off and the leather trims had started to rip. The items are a little pricey.
Sara M.
Portland
I love the kate spade brand. They make such good quality products. You can find afordable hand bags and wallets at tj maxx and macys. U really like their cute phone cases.
Allison H.
denver
Kate spade always seems to satisfy my love for a classic look and brights colors. I love my jelly green purse. It has become the purse people@know me for.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?