BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20588)
Theress S.
I bought a black Kate spade bag from an outlet for only $75 instead of $295. I am absolutely impressed by the quality and Kate spades bags are truly timeless beauties
Lexi L.
Lido Beach, NY
I love the Kate spade line, and have always love them since I was a little girl. From the original backpack, to the newer leather pocketbooks, I always feel my best when I rock a Kate spade bag!
Taylor B.
I own a cup and a small wallet and i love both they are great quality and are super cute!
Bethany H.
Have several purses, jewelry and other accessories from Kate Spade. Everything is well constructed. I purchase pieces that are timeless vs trendy and many bags from Kate Spade can last over several seasons.
Emily W.
Stow, OH
Love everything Kate spade. They make great handbags that are all so cute. I always see cute Kate spade bags when walking out and about. Their patterns are always so in style. Definitely a great place to shop
Stephanie C.
Mobile, AL
Love my Kate spade purse. Can be expensive or affordable depending when and where you find it. The quality is worth the money.
Rachel P.
Midwest City , OK
I love Kate Spade products! I am getting a purse for Christmas that will be from my boyfriend and the quality is luxurious. I got it on sale but normally you got to spend a pretty penny but it is totally worth it!
Rebecca N.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I recently purchased jewelry from Kate Spade and was pleasantly surprised by the quality. Usually when brands try to make jewelry but are not specifically focused on that market, the quality is a hit or miss. I love the initial necklace I bought and it has become one of my everyday staple pieces. Definitely would recommend.
katie g.
Mashpee, MA
I love Kate Spade! Pretty much all of my purses and wallets are from there. They also make nice jewelry and phone cases. I love the Minnie Mouse collection.
Olivia U.
fargo
I have a@few products from Kate Spade and I really enjoy all of them. The purse I have is sturdy and in good shape. I have had them for awhile and they are still good as new. I also have a wallet which holds lots of my cards, money, and there is even room for my phone. If you don’t have a Kate Spade, you should give them a try!!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?