BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20572)
Alisha V.
lake elsinore
Very good quality from this brand. I have recommended many products to multiple friends and family.
Paige E.
Washington, DC
I love Kate Spade! Their leather goods (bags, wallets, etc.) are timeless. Even the smaller bags have amazing storage capacity. They are on the pricier side, but keep an eye out for flash sales! The bags that I have, I got up to 70% off!

Their accessories are great quality. The metal does not turn my skin green and the metal itself does not turn. My favorite items are their earrings!
Leysa S.
Costa Mesa, CA
I have so many Kate Spade clutches and everywhere I go I always get asked about my purse. They never go out of fashion and are perfect to liven up an outfit or pull one together. Quality is always great and they are a sound investment. Treat yourself!
Ahlivia M.
North Wilkesboro, NC
I recently just made my 2nd Kate Spade purchase and I am equally in awe both times. The stitching on the Cameron street maise in the tusk color is phenomenal. It's the perfect size, not to small and not too big so it makes it easy to carry anywhere and the carry straps are a nice length. If you don't have a Kate Spade yet, you should definitely get one. You'll be amazed too!!
Alexis S.
Los Angeles
They always makes the cutest bags and the best part is that they are great for all ages.
Lauren C.
Overall good brand with great dresses and cute clothes. Always has a nice statement to the items
Aly T.
Mt Pleasant, MI
LOVE everything I have purchased from Kate Spade. Their products have lasted me so so long and they look the same from when I bought them. Their bags are so sleek and modern looking and they’re all I ever buy!
Kyndal H.
Arlington
Great quality in everything they have. I purchased a comforter, throw pillows and a throw blanket and they are the best!
Nicole B.
Midlothian , VA
I have purchased a wallet from here YEARS ago and I love it so much. It has amazing quality and hasn’t stained or anything of that nature. Not a single tear in it. It was a bit pricey for a smaller sized wallet but it was worth it!
elli t.
I have always loved this brand. they have a great variety of products and a reasonable price. their handbags are very good quality.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?