BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20596)
Jennifer D.
Severna Park
My Kate Spade purses are not only beautiful but have stood the rest of time. After wearing one regularly for over two years, I still receive compliments on it. If only I had an unlimited budget to spend on Kate Spade :)
Melissa F.
Love her class and stylish products. This is a way to have a little fun but still staying professional. I love the classy look without completely breaking the bank to get it. Have been loving her office supplies lately.
Katie N.
Evansville, IN
Love Kate Spade’s items, but not always the price. However, their surprise sales are an AMAZING opportunity to get your hands on some classic pieces for a very reasonable price. This is usually the only time I will buy.
Lila F.
Roanoke, TX
I have the beautiful perforated Cameron Street Candice satchel in navy blue. It’s truly the perfect sized bag, have plenty of pocket space, and a shoulder bag strap. I look forward to adding to my Kate Spade collection.
Beth S.
Kate Spade’s quality is amazing although expensive. Their bags and purses etc. are very well made and last a long time. Her designs are some of my favorite even the phone cases are super stylish. Love love love this brand!
Dani C.
Los Angeles
I have a a wristlet wallet from Kate Spade and it is my favorite! It is small enough that I can keep it in a purse if I need to or big enough to have some cards, cash, AND my phone in it. I love that it is so versatile!
Victoria S.
Springfield
I love the variety in patterns. I recently bought a bright green the bottom I thought was black but it’s navy blue. Either way I love it. There’s space for everything I need and there is a a little strap for your wrist.
Stacie E.
Valdosta
I love Kate Spade! I have several of the purses and wallets and they are extremely well made. Some of them are older and are in near perfect condition. The bold colors and timeless shapes make her handbags so versatile.
Jennifer B.
Easley, SC
Kate Spade is my weakness! I have 2 pairs of sunglasses, several handbags, earrings, a scarf...love the quality, styles, colors, everything! If you don’t have anything by her then you are missing out! Run to the store!!
Juliana R.
Torrance
Amazing brand, amazing design. The bags are really high quality. I bought one small tote and I love it. Very versatile, it fits everything that I need. I know that will be a long life bag. And I will buy more bags soon.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?