BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20446)
Erin F.
They carry fun styles and patterns like no other brand! The quality is great and the price isn’t awful for such a high end brand
jerin m.
Huffman, TX
Kate Spade is an amazing brand. I recently purchased a phone case from them and it is protective as well as fashionable! I highly recommend products from them, whether it is for tech or accessories they always make you look cute!
Stephie A.
kittanning. pa
My most recent pair of prescription glasses are Kate Spade friend and I get compliments on them all of the time. My only complaint is that my glasses have some tiny diamonds on them and about three of them have come out. It is difficult to tell when looking at them which is a plus. But I wish they would have held up better
Kelsey R.
Richmond , TX
Kate Spade always has the best sales and discounts. Great quality clothes and purses but the jewelers is a little lacking. Still 5 stars tho.
Asiyah I.
High quality products, great design, I’ve bought all my staple everyday purses and wallets from here! They even sell the cutest accessories and clothes here as well! I highly recommend shipping here!
Kat M.
Brooklyn
I recently purchased a bunch of Kate spade socks - very cute and comfy. Good quality. I love the style. I also bought bracelets for my friend’s birthday - well received.
Madeleine M.
Loudon, TN
my classic bags that everyone always compliments me on. Kate Spade bags are timeless, both in color and shape, yet still on trend. My purses are casual enough to use everyday or dress up for an event. I love their bags, wallets, phone cases and glasses!
chelsey s.
havelock,nc
I love Kate spade! Their bags are Gorgeous and I can’t get enough of them! A little expensive but worth every penny .My favorite purchase ever was Trent hill Haden ! I can not wait to shop some more!!
Juliet R.
Freesoil
Great quality! I have many bags/purses (new and old) and all have held up great. No loose stitching or fading. Outlet bags are very much affordable compared to regular price and still getting the same great quality. Will always stop in at Kate Spade.
Elise M.
Athens
I absolutely love everything about Kate Spade. The purses and wallets are amazing. Very good quality and highly recommend. Kate Spade is an amazing brand that deserves tons of praise. Such a stylish brand.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?