BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20635)
Krys 🎀.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have a Kate spade purse and hope to be getting another for Christmas. I loved this purse and quality is amazing. The girls were friendly and very helpful. I wish I could buy more all the time. I see myself with another purse
Rebecka A.
hyannis, MA
Kate Spade has always been my go-to for handbags! I love the style and functionality of the products. I also own a few Kate Spade accessories. Everyone at the store is always friendly and super helpful.
member-6919c
I love the bright colors. It adds the pop of color you need to bring together almost any dark colored outfit.
Natasha G.
boca raton, FL
RIP Kate Spade! I am so grateful to have been able to buy a few of your items this past year, I have a pair of sunglasses that I can't seem to take off! I also have a cute cross over bag that comes in handy so much when I'm out and about, at the clubs, shopping and pretty much doing anything! Great Quality on them both~!
Linda S.
Waycross, GA
Love my black handbag and pink diaper bag! Totally obsessed with them both!!! Whenever I am in need of a new handbag I always buy a Kate Spade have for years because I know it will not only look amazing but it will be amazing quality as well! Totally obsessed with the brand!!
Lauren F.
tracy
I love Kate spade! I love her fun designs as well as seasonal colors that are offered for her handbags. Kate Spade is classy, yet fun. It’s good quality products and will last quite a long time as long as you take care of them.
Hannah C.
Tampa
Kate spade is such a good brand I love it so so much and all her designs are super trendy and preppy!
Amy L.
Pittsburgh
good quality and very cute items! The shopping experience is very nice and the workers are very helpful! They always make sure I am finding everything okay. The only cons is sometimes the items can be a little pricey.
Jaima J.
Anchorage , AK
My daughter and I are both lovers of Kate Spade but sometimes the price point can be too high. Keep an eye out for their secret sales.
Kailey J.
Woodstock, IL
I have a phone case I purchased from there and it is beautiful it’s also good for protecting my phone
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?