BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20451)
Tanja W.
Epping
Shopped at the outlet at foxwoods casino. Service was good and selection was surprisingly vast consider how small the store was. Found the exact purse I was looking for for half off. Would definitely shop there again in the future. Good experience.
Destiny G.
Atlanta
I have a Kate Spade handbag that I have paired with a signature black wrist wallet. I love it! I have had both for all of three years and have never doubted these pieces keeping up with the times.
Danah A.
Charlotte
i  have loved the design , versatility, and durability of every kate spade item i have ever owned. i love the high fashion sense of their lines, with great sales available online and at kate spade outlet stores. i will be a kate spade shopper for life.
Dakota B.
Marietta
I love the different style and color choices, I love the different accessories you can get to match your bag, well worth the money especially since the bags will last.
Kelli F.
Atlanta, GA
Recently purchased a passport cover and a watch from Kate Spade. Both products are well made, and I receive a lot of compliments on both!
Enisa V.
Love love love her style. But my go to from her brand is purses. Sooo cute and great quality.
Mayela V.
Murrieta
I love Kate spade I have a few of their Waller’s and purses. My shopping experience is always fabulous, I shop online all the time. It’s very good quality and the price you can’t go wrong. I definitely always go back to Kate spade for being super cute and affordable prices
Rita A.
beaumont, tx.
I can’t complain about the quality of the bags (cause is what I buy the most) the price are good!!
Megan M.
I truly love Kate Spade. I am really picky about purses and wallets and have a really tight budget but I love they patterns and quality! I love the stores the atmosphere and the products they produce. I got my favorite wallet from them last year and it looks as cute and clean as the day I bought it!! When I have the money to spurge I do at Kate Spade!
Jo P.
Cincinnati
I recently purchased my first pair of Kate Spade shoes and a matching purse. I have always loved her style.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?