BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20583)
Betsy I.
Porterville , CA
One of my favorite brands for handbags. Great quality. Great shopping experience. Best products for a fairly good price. My handyman is almost a year old and it is like new. Their warranty is the best.
Sejla H.
Valparaiso, IN
Cute purses and bags that I have a couple of, but have mainly purchased as gifts, as they have a more elegant individual style that I dont pair with
Heaven C.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I love my Kate spade cross body! it’s my everyday purse, it’s small but yet super convenient!
Kaylee M.
Kingman
I love my purses form Kate spade. The purchasing process is easy. My purses are great quality.
Mia S.
Nashville
Love Kate Spade. I recently purchased the Tilden Place Sloan in black. I love it, it’s big but I can carry everything I need. I have a matching wallet. Plus multiple other bags. She’s one of my favorites.
MARITZA C.
Winder, GA
Kate spade has the cutest accessories. Literally all their accessories are to die for. I have bracelets watches bags and card holders from Kate spade and not only are the styles diverse, but they also are long lasting. I receive compliments every time I pull out my card holder or when wearing their watches/ necklaces/ bracelets.
Emily p.
I love this product. it is amazing and I use it all the time. I get so many complaments on my outfit but I do need a new one.
jerin m.
Huffman, TX
Kate Spade is an amazing brand. I recently purchased a phone case from them and it is protective as well as fashionable! I highly recommend products from them, whether it is for tech or accessories they always make you look cute!
Rebecca N.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I recently purchased jewelry from Kate Spade and was pleasantly surprised by the quality. Usually when brands try to make jewelry but are not specifically focused on that market, the quality is a hit or miss. I love the initial necklace I bought and it has become one of my everyday staple pieces. Definitely would recommend.
Lily O.
Ballwin
Kate Spade is one of my favorite brands. I also love shopping for Kate Spade at outlet malls, they have great deals on such amazing items. Always so elegant and beautiful
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?