BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20557)
Sloane N.
Camden
My favorite brand of all time! From their purses, clothes, and shoes they truly embody a brand that is top notch! Everything I get from there, i love! Purses are my favorite and you can always count on kate spade to have great deals going on! They even accept student IDs in stores!
Ashlee B.
I have a neutral colored cross body bag that really come in handy. I love it so much, it matches any outfit and it can fit a lot of stuff with the compartments that are included inside! I received my purse as a gift but I see myself purchasing more from the company in the future!
Abigail M.
Jasper
Kate Spade is such an amazing brand. They're purses are literally to die for. They're very classy and elegant and are so beautiful. I understand that the price might be a little up there, but it's so worth it. The Kate Spade perfume is just as amazing as the purses are. The prices are fairly different though. The perfume has a very classy/sexy smell to it. I highly recommend any product by Kate Spade.
lizzie C.
DENVER, CO
I love Kate Spade. The bags are whimsical, the dresses are just the right touch of retro kitsch. I adored my last Kate spade purse dearly, right until it met its untimely end in a bouncey castle. Luckily for me, there’s always another great Kate Spade sale just around the corner.
Pat H.
Palm Coast
Being a male, I obviously do not shop for myself but for my family and significant other. I always read reviews or ask around about handbags and purses. Time after time I am directed toward Kate spade before Michael Kors or coach. I love the quality and variety of colors the most.
Chloe W.
Dallas
I recently got a purse from Kate spade and I love it! I know they’re kind of basic but I don’t really care because they’re so cute and functional. When I don’t have a lot of stuff to bring to class I’ll usually load it up with pencils and snacks & then I’m good to go for the day.
Ashley S.
Stafford Spgs, CT
I love Kate Spade everything!! Every item I have purchased is high quality material and lasts my excessive everyday use. I switch bags every season but each bag still looks brand new when I switch to a new bag at the end of the season. I won't buy any other brand I'm so obsessed
Sarah I.
Topeka
I LOVE the style of kate spade bags, they are perfect but I have a tiny issue with my latest purchased purse.. the gold lettering that shows the brand name literally wore off. So disappointing considering I’ve only had it for maybe a year. Still love a good kate spade bag though
Wendy R.
Los Angeles, CA
A lot of Kate spade isn't my vibe, but I appreciate how much they update so there is almost always something for everyone. Certain novelty items they make work so well, coming from someone who generally does not care for that kind of thing. They also do classics beautifully. I have structured and soft leather bags, and they really do last forever. Customer service isn't my favorite. I got a pair of shoes that broke, and they did not come through with their promise of life time repairs. But as a general rule I think a lot of their stuff is worth it.
Halie B.
Wabash, IN
Whenever shopping for a new purse I only go to Kate Spade. The purses I have bought from there are such great quality and I haven’t had a single issue. The workers at Kate spade are also always super nice and help you find just what you’re looking for! It’s a great experience and that’s why I keep coming back!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?