BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20417)
Kaitlyn G.
I have purchased a hand bag and a few wallets from kate spade. Definitely on the pricey side but great quality and lasts for a long time. Wish they had in style options but still a great place to shop for statement pieces.
Laci W.
Longmont , CO
Great mix of classic and fun things to wear. My fave purchase is probs my new bag in watermelon. I shops here for most of my bags. I love Kate spade everyone who works there is great. Everyone needs to shop at Kate Spade!!
Jenelly C.
I love Kate spade they have amazing wallets and handbags very luxurious and trendy at the same time ! Prices vary from high ends to very affordable prices which is why I love it so much and always come back for more bags !
Olivia S.
Vermillion, SD
Love Kate Spade! This brand is the perfect mix of classic with a cute/quirky twist. I’ve purchased shoes, wallets, dresses, bags, accessories, you name it, from this brand and have always been impressed with the quality. 💚
sam c.
Arnold, MO
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I used to love Kate Spade, but ever since they were acquired by coach it seems this brand has been devalued. They have sales constantly and the product quality has deteriorated. I probably won’t be making another purchase.
Eliana G.
Westminster
Kate Spade, I definitely LOVE and must purchase a phone case when I see one I must have!! I’ve owned like 3 different ones and get compliments on my phone cases every time. Definitely worth the price and it’s affordable.
Kelly J.
The Kate Spade brand has the cutest phone cases ever! I have been using Kate Spade cases for years and my IPhone even survived a fall from my lofted twin bed while I was in college! Seriously, my phone was perfectly fine.
April D.
Scott Afb, IL
I love Kate Spade products. I have 2 purses, 2 wallets and a wristlet. They are fantastic quality. I love that you can get simple looks and out of the normal box looks and they don’t look like the other higher end brands.
Katherine N.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love this brand. Their year,y collections of specialty bags and unique playful clutches are always my favorite. The more simple leather goods are nice too and I find the quality of all their products to be above average.
Jasmine M.
Las Cruces, NM
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Kate spade has amazing designs from wallets to purses to necklaces to clothes to phone cases and the list goes on and on. I love it and they have awesome sales on their site too. Great quality perfect place to buy a gift.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?