BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20561)
Erin S.
Little Falls
The style and quality of Kate Spade justify the more expensive pricing. I have a few things and they’ve all held up for the few years I’ve collected them. Shopping on the site is simple, with good filters that actually work.
Bella D.
Waxhaw, NC
Never disappointed with this brand. The quality is amazing. Never tears and is easy to clean if something gets on it. Wish it was not so expensive or I would shop here all the time! Will definitely purchase from here again!!
Bethany M.
Trussville, AL
Kaye spade is definitely a go to for my hand bags. Great quality and trendy styles is what you’ll find. I have loved Kate spade since middle school and the styles progressed with me and I carry Kate spade purses as an adult!
Sarah T.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
I love Kate spade, especially her patterns with all of the bows. I have a pink purse with the bows and also a pink coat that works perfectly for those cold winter days. Her style is sophisticated yet keeping everything really girly.
Tatianna P.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely adore all Kate Spade products. Her style is so classy and timeless. I own a little over the shoulder bag which I use a lot during the summer months. Yes, it is pricey, but I try to purchase when they’re on sale!
Kelsey K.
Dunwoody, GA
My Kate Spade purses have held up so well to my daily abuse! They are on the pricey side, but I feel like they are worth it! Tip - sign up for emails & they will invite you to their secret sales - also check out the outlets!
Rebekah W.
Kissimmee, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Such a beautiful brand, from a beautiful soul. RIP Kate. I remember getting my first Kate Spade purse and feeling like I made a real adult splurge purchase and every time I carry that bag I have a little more pep in my step.
Carley M.
Kate Spade's line is so unique and fun! Her stuff is unlike any other. If you want a pop of color in your wardrobe she is the way to go. I especially love when I find her brand at outlets, that is where the best prices are.
Kate Spade is such a classy brand. They always have a variety of options for my purchasing needs. It’s always great to go into the outlet store to purchase goats die different occasions. The store I visit always has a deal.
Kiera A.
Dover, NH
I absolutely love my Kate spade bag. It’s perfect for carrying all my necessities. Of course it’s on the pricey side but it was money well spent. I would recommend any of their bags to anyone that is looking for good quality handbags.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?