BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20555)
Polina G.
new jersey
nice phone cases. good quality. very sturdy. keep in place. protective and hard. lots of options. good choices. the phone case I got is hard to take off your phone however, so not happy about that and night break when taking off
Raelin W.
Duluth, MN
I love anything from Kate Spade. The products are always incredible quality. It does tend to cost slightly more than other brands. However, you do get what you pay for with this brand. I will be buying products for a long time.
Sue G.
Kate spade makes the best purses, i have been using the same kate spade purse for over two years. Kate spade also has great jewlery, you can almost find great deals on kate spade jewlery at lord n taylor, they make great gifts!!
Jenn G.
Elyria
I love Kate Spade !! Everything is so cute. Shopping experience is always a breeze. No need for any improvement, everything is always stocked well. My favorite thing I’ve purchased was a wallet. I will always shop at Kate Spade.
Bayleigh C.
Evansville
I have never had a bad experience with this brand or the products. The website is easy to use and the quality of the products is impeccable. I have only purchased handbags from them but they are great quality and beautiful bags.
Nicole Z.
I have a purse with the matching wallet in black its i love how versatile it is! The quality is great and there is such a variety in the styles and sizes! The price is great too so you still look classy without breaking the bank 👌🏽
Lacy B.
Tupelo, MS
I recently purchased Kate Spade Live Colorfully perfume. It has a light and very pleasant scent. The set came with a full size perfume, a purse size, lotion, and smaller bottle. Quite a lot for the money. I would purchase again.
Cassidy K.
N Bethesda, MD
Though I don’t have many kate spade items, the quality is amazing! I recently invested in an Ellie bag, and it’s the perfect combination of trendy yet functional. Kate spade will always be my go to when it comes to quality bags!
Kellie G.
Locust Grove, GA
The cutest handbags every. Bright colors to switch it up with any outfit to match. Also all sizes for any occasion. Definitely trendy and on point. I love her style and she will be so missed throughout the world. Very talented!
annabel l.
Bridgewater, NJ
Super cute items! I am always in love with everything this brand puts outs. The products are good quality and I just really enjoy everything from Kate spade. Some items can be expensive but it is still more affordable than most
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?