BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Kalthoum A.
California ( north)
I love my Kate spade tote bag. Spacious, soft, beautiful leather, timeless beauty . That’s the thing with these bags, is yea they are a bit pricey but they are just as nice years down the line as they are the day you buy them. Super happy with my purchase.
Kylie F.
Wenatchee, WA
I love Kate Spade products! I have a couple of purses and can't wait to get more and to switch over from my Michael Kors wallet (the zipper just broke on it after a couple years of use) to a Kate Spade one. They have great colors, styles and quality.
Caitlyn O.
Elkton, MD
I LOVE Kate spade ! All of her purses and wallets are super durable and easy to clean. Kate spade isn't like those other brands that need to plaster their logo all over the bag. There's a variety of patterns to chic solids that can satisfy anyone's tastes!
I have one bag from here but I love it! Its like a pink mini backpack and it’s great. This is probably one of my favorite purchases. I don’t shop here a lot but the quality is great. It was also pretty cheap. I would recommend shopping here for non expensive and good quality bags.
Olivia S.
Absolutely love my Kate Spade wallet. it holds everything I need to and more. I did get mine on sale but they are worth it in my opinion! also they have so many cute colors to choose from! I think kate spade is a great brand to start out with luxury items.
destiny h.
Love love love love love this brand. Especially the purses which is what I usually buy. I always find myself spending all my money and my husbands money on their purses and wallets... oops. Oh well what can ya really do? I totally recommend their products!
Sarah K.
Ms State, MS
What a fantastic brand. Every product is so well made and they treat the customers with extreme respect. I recently bought a black leather bag from a Kate Spade store and it had a scuff on it so they went out of their way to polish it right then and there.
Emily B.
Love love loveeee Kate Spades products. Such amazing quality items and are so worth the price you pay. Her designs are so fun and colorful and at the same time not over the top. Kate Spades items are timeless and classic. I adore my Kate Spade items.
Bryn P.
Minnesota
I love their wallets! I've had 2, both monogrammed. They last a really long time, I use one or the other everyday and have for about 2 years and only slight wear and tear where it folds up when closed.
Jamie L.
If you love a pop of color like I do, then you’ll love Kate Spade! The quality of their purses is excellent and will last a long time. Such a great addition for those who work in a professional environment but still want to show off some personality!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?