BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20464)
Nohely M.
I love Kate Spade..!! I’m such a big fan or all her products.. I’m obsessed with her handbags, the quality is amazing and the style is outstanding. It’s definitely one of my numbers one brands for handbags.. bags kate spade new york Cedar Street Maise Convertible Crossbody
Mallory R.
Purchase, NY
Kate Spade covers so many products. From cases to bags, wallets and everything in between. Kate Spade products are amazing quality and their prices reflect it. I have only had a number of Kate Spade products but Definitely a must buy if you’re looking to spend some money on yourself.
Katie N.
I love Kate Spade everything. Almost everything in my house is Kate Spade. From my accessories, to my bathroom, to my kitchen there is Kate Spade everywhere. High quality at a decent price. The outlet is the best place to shop for Kate Spade and they send out discounts fairly often.
Megan R.
Pigeon Forge
I have bought so much from Kate spade. I am very picky about my purses and every time I shop here I find at least 3-4 purses I need. Everyone knows to get me a wallet or something from here because there’s no doubt that I will love what they get me. I definitely go here all the time
Shauntai K.
Rock falls , IL
I love Kate spade. However I can’t usually afford to buy much from her lines and when I do it’s usually her perfume. Or sometimes I find nice coffee thermos. In full bloom is my absolute favorite perfume. I have repeatedly bought it. I would love to be able to own more of her brand.
Jessica H.
Meta
I love Kate spade products. There are so many different styles and products. I love them all!! All such good quality. A little pricey but they are amazing. The purses, handbags, clutches. There all made so well and I will always feel comfortable when purchasing a Kate spade product.
Susie S.
Got a black tote bag for work meetings that would look nice but would be able to hold my writing pad as well, and I found it in my Kate Spade bag.  It was an investement well worth having made. It is sturdy, very well made and holds a lot more than I even thought possible.
Kristina F.
Mount Holly, NC
Luxurious and adorable brand! The products are lovely colors and very durable. I love everything from the plastic cups to the laptop sleeves. Superior quality with great style. It is pricey and many products are out of my reach- but you can often find a good sale on older products.
Sloane N.
Camden
My favorite brand of all time! From their purses, clothes, and shoes they truly embody a brand that is top notch! Everything I get from there, i love! Purses are my favorite and you can always count on kate spade to have great deals going on! They even accept student IDs in stores!
Asha B.
I love Kate Spade and her back story. She is such an icon for women and her brand proves true to her reputation. I own A LOT of her products, clothes, shoes, purses, phone cases, etc., and I love them all. They are all durable, they are all cute and unique. I will always be a huge Kate Spade girl.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?