BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Jessica P.
New Bedford, MA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I am a frequent Kate Spade buyer. I enjoy how happy the bags and earrings make me when I wear them. My daughter will only suggest to family and friends for holiday gifts to buy me more Kate! All of her products are high quality and well worth the price tag
Olivia S.
Absolutely love my Kate Spade wallet. it holds everything I need to and more. I did get mine on sale but they are worth it in my opinion! also they have so many cute colors to choose from! I think kate spade is a great brand to start out with luxury items.
I have one bag from here but I love it! Its like a pink mini backpack and it’s great. This is probably one of my favorite purchases. I don’t shop here a lot but the quality is great. It was also pretty cheap. I would recommend shopping here for non expensive and good quality bags.
Kylie F.
Wenatchee, WA
I love Kate Spade products! I have a couple of purses and can't wait to get more and to switch over from my Michael Kors wallet (the zipper just broke on it after a couple years of use) to a Kate Spade one. They have great colors, styles and quality.
Bryn P.
Minnesota
I love their wallets! I've had 2, both monogrammed. They last a really long time, I use one or the other everyday and have for about 2 years and only slight wear and tear where it folds up when closed.
Jamie L.
If you love a pop of color like I do, then you’ll love Kate Spade! The quality of their purses is excellent and will last a long time. Such a great addition for those who work in a professional environment but still want to show off some personality!
Elle B.
I have used the inexpensive earrings by this brand at Dillard's. They are affordable and cute. I have several different pairs and none of them have broken or became discolored. This exceeded my expectations and I recommend it to anyone looking for cheap jewelry.
Amanda W.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Kate spade is my favorite purse brand I have tried thus far. I also love her accessories, especially the phone cases! The designs are so unique and original and I love the material of her bags. I’m obsessed with all of her products and highly recommend them!
Crystal A.
I own a couple Kate Spade wallets and purses. The materials used for these products are so strong and heavy duty. They can go throw wear and tear and still look good as new after years of use. I’ve used my wallet for years and looks in pristine condition.
Brianna W.
Chicago,IL
I love Kate spade purses. I have a few and I use them daily. The website is easy to navigate and there are always sales. The quality of the products are very good, I have had no issues with wear and tear so far. I will continue to buy products from here.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?