BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20543)
Faith B.
Sumter, SC
I honestly love Kate Spade. It’s absolutely the best number one brands yet ! I have purses , phone cases , etc. It is a little expensive but if your looking for great quality this is it. I absolutely recommend Kate Spade for others.
Julie L.
Lititz
Love all of my Kate Spade bags! Excellent quality and unique styles! Multiple sales held each year you are notified of if you are on their mailing list! Love their jewelry and especially earrings! Quick shipping when ordered online!
Carsyn H.
Love this brand!! They have amazing hand bags, jewelry, sunglasses, etc. The quality is always amazing, and the customer service is just as great. I have a lot of their bracelets, and they are great for layering with a watch and other jewelry.
Bushra F.
Desplaines
One of my favorite brand ever.I got one of evening sequin bag which i love the most. Kate spade bags are like obsession their colors are amazing design are simple but really elegant to carry.it a great addition to bags collection's.
Madison W.
Cape Girardeau
I LOVE Kate Spade. This is my favorite designer. I think she has the cutest line of products for the most reasonable price. I love everything she carries from bags to earrings to shoes to passport holders. Kate spade is a must have.
magan p.
Locust Grove
I absolutely love Kate spade! She never disappoints me. She always has some fun and crazy little twist with each season. I don’t think she could do any better than she is not. I would most definitely recommend shopping at Kate spade
Anthony B.
Miami
This product is very reliable from their handbags to their wallets. My girlfriend absolutely loved it and uses hers every single day. Every color is very nice and their patterns are beautiful. Definitely recommend this to all users.
Dawn G.
Rapid City, SD
I think the Kate Spade brand is so fun! In spite of the namesake’s own troubled life, she was able to inject happiness and a bit of fun into the lives of anyone who bought her designs. I love the bright colors and whimsical designs!
Cassidy M.
Honestly, Kate spade is just not my cup of tea. I find the prints a little childish on their handbags and wallets. I enjoy some of their accessories such as jewelry and phone cases but as far as handbags and wallets go I’m not a fan :/
Denise O.
Mount Vernon
The designs are awesome , I love that they involve a little girly feel to a classic item , its affordable and lasts a long time , sometimes it is very easy to find something that you are looking for I love shopping with this brand !
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?